I just had an amazing idea

+2
Magestic1850
OmniTurbo
6 posters

Go down

I just had an amazing idea Empty I just had an amazing idea

Post by OmniTurbo 6/4/2018, 8:09 pm

So I just came back from a bit of a hiatus. So er...hi!

I was grinding xp and i was just having random thoughts. kinda like when you're in the shower i guess lol. then i had this amazing idea! so the announcement for warp pvp popped up. while this was happening i was thinking about oasian and stuff. 

so i thought:

"If there's a tie for oasian we should make them fight!"

idk it was just an idea. but i thought it would be really fun/cool to see. but maybe both candidates should get a say in it. alright well see ya guys.

dont hurt me about the grammar im tired

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

I just had an amazing idea Empty Re: I just had an amazing idea

Post by Magestic1850 6/4/2018, 8:11 pm

uhm please no- i'm running for oasian soon, and I hate PvP so, honey no. :P
But good Idea, way to be creative!  Smile

Last edited by Magestic1850 on 6/4/2018, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding stuffs)
Magestic1850
Magestic1850
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 6/4/2018, 8:21 pm

lol did you change the bottom msg just for me?
also i said both candidates should have to agree. i might run soon too, gl to you!

<3

Last edited by OmniTurbo on 6/4/2018, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote a <3)

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 6/6/2018, 1:24 am

There have been one or two times in the past where 2 candidates get Oasian, though the only one I can remember was back when it was still veteran. I dont think it was because they tied either, but I dont remember the reasoning behind it (pretty sure they were both super qualified and staff was like “you know what, here you go.”)

Having them fight seems like it completely disregards the whole idea behind the rank though. Of course, theres always a loser too. You’d be pretty unhappy if you just spent the last month waiting to see if you get Oasian, just for it to come down to whats basically a coin toss.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 6/6/2018, 7:32 am

Unfortunately this is one of those ideas that seems to get worse the longer I look at it...!

When I first read it I had a brief second of "lol that would be fun"... Before my mind came back around to it senses and went "If these two players have managed to tie for Oasian then it means they are both loved by the community and deserve the rank. It would be very innapropriate to let one have it becase they are better at PVP".

Not to mention I myself am shocking at PVP...

So yeah, it was actually a kind of neat idea, unfortunately I dont think it will be practical for us to implement. But please keep coming up with ideas! I love to hear anything you guys have :D
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever 6/6/2018, 7:17 pm

If Oasians tie, they both get Oasian. At least I think...

I remember when Simone, and Brian got Oasian at the same time, my first promos ever.
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

I just had an amazing idea Empty Wow

Post by Cgef 7/2/2018, 1:39 pm

Revilo410 wrote:Unfortunately this is one of those ideas that seems to get worse the longer I look at it...!

When I first read it I had a brief second of "lol that would be fun"... Before my mind came back around to it senses and went "If these two players have managed to tie for Oasian then it means they are both loved by the community and deserve the rank. It would be very innapropriate to let one have it becase they are better at PVP".

Not to mention I myself am shocking at PVP...

So yeah, it was actually a kind of neat idea, unfortunately I dont think it will be practical for us to implement. But please keep coming up with ideas! I love to hear anything you guys have :D
SPELT INAPPROPRIATE WRONG

Cgef
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down