application

2 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post by maxed_out_miner 2/20/2018, 1:57 pm

Minecraft username:_saffue_is_bai_ but it will be back to maxed_out_miner when I cant change it back

Real name (OPTIONAL):jevan

Age (OPTIONAL):15

Location (OPTIONAL):uk :PĀ 

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:I found out about it online looking for a server to record on

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:only just started but I would like to record asap so decided to apply <3

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:as much as possible maybe 3 hours a day minimumĀ 

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: yes I agree not to give out any items I have received from kits

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you:HeyyImMorgan

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? I would like to join as it seems like an amazing server that I would love to set up a yt series on it would be my first yt series and I would like a good server to start of on also I wanna be a member as its an smp and I haven't found a public one so well thought out as oasis

maxed_out_miner
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post by Agwyn 2/22/2018, 6:18 pm

~ Approved! Welcome to Oasis _saffue_is_bai_ or maxed_out_miner if you see this when you change it back! Smile ~
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down