Thank You

4 posters

Go down

Thank You Empty Thank You

Post by JinxisJinxed 11/26/2017, 11:17 pm

To all of my Oasis friends,

Thank you. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to know. You all have made me so happy in these past serveral months and lord knows I needed you all. A couple of weeks before I found Oasis, I lost my grandmother and my grandfather. We had been expecting my grandmothers pass, she had been very ill for a long time, but my grandfather couldn't keep up with himself without her even though they were divorced. They were still good friends. After that, my step-grandfather no longer wanted me in his life. He didn't have to be around me since my grandma was gone so he stopped trying. It hurt and I was in a very bad place. I had no real friends in real life, no one I could talk to about the whole mess. Then I found Oasis. I've made so many friends, and I can honestly say you've been the best friends I've ever made. There's been hardships of course, but for the most part we've pulled through. I really appreciate that. 

Wow okay, I didn't mean to spill my heart about my family in that first bit but I kinda feel like knowing the background of why I feel the way I do is important. I love you guys so much, Oasis is my chosen family. 

I know there's a saying "Blood is thicker than water" but actually, that's only half of it. I much prefer the whole thing: "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb." Therefore, family bonds made my choice are stronger than those by birth. 

I'm so sorry this turned into a bit of a spewing ramble, but I just needed to get it out there. 
Again, thank you all for simply being you.
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Thank You Empty Re: Thank You

Post by madscientist032 11/26/2017, 11:59 pm

Oasis is a family, and we are very happy to have everybody be part of such a wonderful community. I am most happy to know we've helped you and others through thick and thin.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 11/27/2017, 4:38 pm

yeh we're all cool here. xcept for the ppl who join and spam. they suck.

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by gretchyn 11/27/2017, 5:49 pm

Somehow, Oasis attracts (and keeps) the best people... Mean, nasty people, griefers, cheats, and so on dont tend to stay very long. Ultimately, this community, in my experience, is an amazing group of people. We all care for the server and eachother quite a bit. This server definitely is an oasis of kindness and caring in a desert of jerks. I'm not saying there aren't other servers that have this closeness, but it does seem like the Minecraft community as a whole has become quite impersonal. 

LadyLynn, I'm glad you've joined our family :)
gretchyn
gretchyn
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

http://ipocketcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum