I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this.......

4 posters

Go down

which do u think is better

I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this....... I_vote_lcap25%I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this....... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this....... I_vote_lcap75%I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this....... I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this....... Empty I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this.......

Post by bluespeedy11 11/22/2017, 9:58 pm

ok well thxsgiving and black Friday is comin up and i trying to think what should i get myself destiny 2 or ultra sun and moon

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this....... Empty Re: I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this.......

Post by ThunderHorse 11/22/2017, 10:26 pm

Buying a game should never be up to others. Go for whichever one you feel you want more or is the better value.

When you ask others to choose for you its like giving a stranger your credit card and hoping they dont spend it all. You control your life not us. Just do what you feel is best and you can always get the other game later on or maybe for Christmas
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this....... Empty Re: I'm gonna sound like an idoit asking this.......

Post by Shnoork 11/23/2017, 1:28 am

If you’ve already played Sun and Moon, theres no rush on Ultra. Its more or less the same game for the bulk of it. Theres just more stuff at the end.

Also, while it’s important to make your own choices, it doesn’t necessarily hurt to seek the opinions of others. Just don’t take the choice out of your own hands
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 11/23/2017, 1:37 pm

Buy US UM and play Warframe instead of Destiny ( it's free and I want to have more people to play Warframe on pc with <3)
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down