End of the World Cafe ((Warp Application))

2 posters

Go down

End of the World Cafe ((Warp Application)) Empty End of the World Cafe ((Warp Application))

Post by samusamalaya 11/19/2017, 9:34 am

Minecraft username: Boy, it's me; Samusa_Malayn

Real name (recommended): What is this, the dark ages? I ain't trusting you people with my real name.

Proposed name of warp: EndingCafe

Location of warp (coordinates): X = -4466, Z = -7939

Why do you deserve a warp?: I don't think it's a matter of deserving the warp. I simply want a means for inviting guests over to my cafe to enjoy some social interaction before the Oasis world resets for a new one.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: I mean, yeah. I suppose it can be freely inhabited under my accord.
samusamalaya
samusamalaya
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

End of the World Cafe ((Warp Application)) Empty Re: End of the World Cafe ((Warp Application))

Post by Agwyn 11/20/2017, 11:39 am

~Warp set!~
Its a very cute little cafe! I really liked the swinging chair and hammock personally.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

End of the World Cafe ((Warp Application)) Empty Re: End of the World Cafe ((Warp Application))

Post by samusamalaya 11/20/2017, 12:44 pm

Well I mean, that hammock swing thing wasn't personally me that put that there. 

But thanks!
samusamalaya
samusamalaya
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down