I'm really sorry.

3 posters

Go down

I'm really sorry. Empty I'm really sorry.

Post by 2015delta 11/5/2017, 11:48 am

So. While I was on Oasis, a person discord messaged me that they saw my thread and said Scorpion's poll didn't have the Minecon Earth option. They told me that I should make an updated one, and so I did. I did not know at the time that there was already an official one, though it is probably my bad I didn't look on my Twitter to see (though to be fair I don't check it often), because I follow Oasis SMP and could have easily seen. I was reached out to and told that I needed to stop posting my link, and I thank you, because without you I would not have known that there was already an official one and that it was not just Scorpion's.

So the main part of my post is just to say sorry to the community for what I have done, and if the unnamed person who msged me to do this at the start wants their name to be revealed, just msg me on here or on discord and I'll put your name in instead of "unnamed person".

Well anyways, just finally saying sorry to everyone I've affected, and sorry if I'm overdraming this I just wanted to tell everyone that my link wasn't the right one and I didn't know there was an official one.

- Delta
2015delta
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

I'm really sorry. Empty Re: I'm really sorry.

Post by Beeliever 11/5/2017, 6:11 pm

1. People said there was one before and you continued to post it... 

2. I know you look at the discord.. It was posted MANY times!!!

3. GOodbye I'm hungry

Also, the issue was resolved, it's in the past, personally no matter what you did you should forget it as no one is thinking about it atm, it's done...¥¥

goodbye again im eating spaghetti
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 2015delta 11/6/2017, 10:23 am

Thanks mia :D

And im eating an omelette
2015delta
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 11/6/2017, 10:59 am

2015delta wrote:So. While I was on Oasis, a person discord messaged me that they saw my thread and said Scorpion's poll didn't have the Minecon Earth option. They told me that I should make an updated one, and so I did. I did not know at the time that there was already an official one, though it is probably my bad I didn't look on my Twitter to see (though to be fair I don't check it often), because I follow Oasis SMP and could have easily seen. I was reached out to and told that I needed to stop posting my link, and I thank you, because without you I would not have known that there was already an official one and that it was not just Scorpion's.

I'm not rehashing this again. It was not scorpion's poll, it was mine. It was posted several times, in the Oasis Twitter, in the Oasis forums, as well as being pinned in the Oasis Discord. It was my poll. I already informed you that I chose to leave out the "minecon earth" part on purpose. The idea of the poll was just to get the community's feedback on what should be done with the map - reset ASAP, no reset but use dual map, or reset when 1.13 released.

With all this being said, let's leave this drama behind us and move ahead into the future. The polls results will be disclosed soon enough. Thanks.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum