Z
mdssoccer98
Kenyanot
IndoorPool
ThunderHorse
shadeyghost
11 posters

Go down

Why I'm not here, and why I won't be for a while Empty Why I'm not here, and why I won't be for a while

Post by shadeyghost 9/19/2017, 7:40 pm

So, even though school started and stuff, I normally am always on the server. As some of you might tell, my activity took a sharp drop lately. Turns out, my mom has been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer. She will die from it, and she's all I have left, my dad wasn't really there for me, and idek where he is or if he knows. And, now that I'm 18, I'm gonna have to take care of myself. I'm not asking people to give me money, but it would help.
https://www.gofundme.com/chris-battle-against-cancer
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Why I'm not here, and why I won't be for a while Empty Re: Why I'm not here, and why I won't be for a while

Post by ThunderHorse 9/20/2017, 12:49 am

Stay strong shady, we are here if you need us
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Why I'm not here, and why I won't be for a while Empty Re: Why I'm not here, and why I won't be for a while

Post by IndoorPool 9/20/2017, 2:58 am

My best friend, I love you so much and I'm so grateful to have someone as great as you in my life. I'll always be here for you if you need someone to talk to and I know you know this. I hope you get the donations for your mother.
to the moon and back, stay strong xx
IndoorPool
IndoorPool
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 9/20/2017, 5:04 pm

Your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers! Don't give up yet! My mom was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer almost stage 4 last year and now is cancer free. I'm sure it feels like the world is ending right now at least I felt like that when I found out my mom had cancer but you got to keep the faith that everything is going to be ok. I hope my donation will help! Keep us updated.. <3
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mdssoccer98 9/20/2017, 10:59 pm

You'll be in my prayers shadey. Stay strong buddy. We are here for you <3
mdssoccer98
mdssoccer98
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 9/21/2017, 4:05 am

Thank you guys, especially ken, for helping me out. I won't be posting updates here, if you want updates you can click the link.
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 9/21/2017, 9:17 am

Very sorry to hear about such a horrible thing. My dude, remember you'll always have us with you no matter how hard it gets. If you need anyone to talk to, you have my snap.
Stay strong.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/21/2017, 10:50 pm

shadeyghost wrote:Thank you guys, especially ken, for helping me out. I won't be posting updates here, if you want updates you can click the link.
Wish I could help you out financially but moneys tight, your not alone and we are all here for you
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 9/21/2017, 11:58 pm

Sorry to hear that, hope your mom gets better.

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/22/2017, 8:51 am

Sorry to hear that buddy. Stay strong, we have your back. Praying for ya.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 11/25/2017, 1:26 am

Her time of death is 12:15 am
11/25/17
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Emna 11/25/2017, 1:34 am

I’m here if you need me.
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 11/25/2017, 12:59 pm

Sorry to hear this shady just let us know if you need anything. We take care of our friends here
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 11/25/2017, 3:26 pm

I'm so sorry bro. You know where to find me when you need me.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by 2015delta 11/25/2017, 3:31 pm

I am saving up money right now to donate. I know a few measly dollars from me may not seem like a lot, but that and hope is all I have. I don't usually say this but "you and your family have my blessings".

- Delta
2015delta
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down