How to Get Trusted, Trusted+ Rank?

4 posters

Go down

How to Get Trusted, Trusted+ Rank? Empty How to Get Trusted, Trusted+ Rank?

Post by badlyy 8/11/2017, 12:08 pm

Hello!

I was wondering how to get the Trusted and Trusted+ ranks. I am fairly sure that you have to be a promoted by a staff member who thinks you are trustworthy, honest, etc. but I would like to clarify with someone.

~MangoesAreGreat~
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

How to Get Trusted, Trusted+ Rank? Empty Re: How to Get Trusted, Trusted+ Rank?

Post by Shnoork 8/11/2017, 12:32 pm

Be trusted. Thats about it. If you're around long enough, you'll get it eventually. Always helps to be active in chat and the community as well. I didnt get trusted for 6 months after joining the server, meanwhile there have been people who have gotten trusted after a week. Its just a matter of how much you involve yourself.

Also worth mentioning this is a subject a lot of people will condemn you for bringing up. Most people percieve any question about the trusted rank as a complaint, which is really dumb. I gaurantee if you ask a question in chat about getting trusted you will have at least one person put you down for it. In my experience, even an honest question like this tends to create a whole thing.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 8/11/2017, 1:06 pm

I agree with shnoork on this one. I know that myself and many others try to explain to the best of our abilities in the chat, but there is always someone who treats the asker badly for being curious. I really don't see why it's such a terrible question to ask, seeing as how so many other server require you to pay real money to up your rank.
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 8/11/2017, 4:22 pm

I can see why people condemn those who ask for it repeatedly. Asking how to get it should not warrant this condemnation though. I don't know why some people think it does ._.

Anyways-
Just so you know- trusted is a rank that can be granted throughout the month by staff, at any time. Trusted+ is granted to a few people every month on promotions day. Promotions day is on the last Saturday of every month, and the ceremony starts at 2pm Eastern Standard Timezone. If you are chosen to receive a promotion but you are offline, you will still receive your promotion; Don't worry about having to be online during that time if you can't make it.

Have a nice day *-*
Also I like your avatar picture
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by badlyy 8/11/2017, 9:54 pm

Thank you, everyone, for your replies! And especially thank you to Lina for giving me information and details about Promotions day. c:
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 8/12/2017, 11:06 am

The details about promo day was super helpful for me too Lina, thanks! I knew a general happening of the day, but your specifics were greatly appreciated
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down