New name

2 posters

Go down

New name Empty New name

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/20/2017, 6:56 pm

Hello! So just a bit ago I figured out how to change my minecraft username and my skin and such. I posted my name change in the forum topic right after I changed my name. Now I am unable to connect to the server. At first it wouldn't let me log in and it was saying that I needed to register with minecraft.net. I went and singed in to that again and then went back to try again, and now it won't even load the server. It tries to ping for a couple minutes and then goes red. Did I do something wrong, or forget/misread something? IS this just a case of I need to wait for a staff member to change something? Or did I mess up my game...? I'm pretty nervous, and I would hate to have messed up it all and not be able to play on the server simply because I had a change in preference to what names I found nice....Thank you for anyone who has any solutions or even just possible answers to this!
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

New name Empty Re: New name

Post by OmniTurbo 7/20/2017, 7:27 pm

I forgot how, but I remember it's a simple fix. Go on the YoTub site and look up 'how to authenticate with minecraft.net' It's what I did.

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 7/20/2017, 7:28 pm

Also if you want, you can ask staff in-game to change your name on the forums.

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum