Dragomist's Member Application

5 posters

Go down

Dragomist's Member Application Empty Dragomist's Member Application

Post by AvaHas2Cents 7/19/2017, 7:40 am

Dragomist’s Member Application

Minecraft username: Dragomist. I came up with it myself!

Real Name:I don’t want to share my real name, so just call me Dragomist, or Drago.

Age: I don’t want to share that information, I’m really secure on the internet xDD

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend MangoesAreGreat told me it was an awesome server so I tried it out.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I haven’t been playing on it for very long, which is why I am applying for member first, but Oasis is good enough to understand quickly!

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As often as possible, so pretty much every morning and every night, but sometimes I am not available.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yep! It was the first server I ever voted on!

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:

I agree.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): xiiBaguette (Any last minute vouches are welcome too.)

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I don’t have very good reasons for you to trust me, but I can tell you this. I quickly attached onto Oasis, and learned the rules while prepared to follow them. Everyone on Oasis is so nice I couldn’t think about betraying them after all the things they have done for me. xiiBaguette was the first one to help me on this server (besides my IRL friend MangoesAreGreat). He took me in, sheltered me, and I ended up buying a house in his town Baguettia. I am also willing to start with being a member and not just jumping up to staff, because I am not even trusted yet.

So I hope you consider my application, for this is the first server I have applied for, so, thank you for your time and for reading my application!
AvaHas2Cents
AvaHas2Cents
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Dragomist's Member Application Empty Re: Dragomist's Member Application

Post by badlyy 7/19/2017, 8:20 am

Hey, bestie!

This is a very good application and I really hope you get accepted. Good luck! :3
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/19/2017, 3:17 pm

Well, I am certainly glad you did not decide to harm anyone's wellbeing when you joined... I think that deserves a vouch!

Back to top Go down

Post by mdssoccer98 7/19/2017, 3:17 pm

I dub thee vouched by SoccerASDF! :D
mdssoccer98
mdssoccer98
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/19/2017, 5:52 pm

Vouch!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Dragomist's Member Application Empty One Question...

Post by AvaHas2Cents 7/19/2017, 6:00 pm

How do I know if I have been accepted?
AvaHas2Cents
AvaHas2Cents
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 7/20/2017, 7:38 pm

~Oh you'll know. : ) Loved the app! Welcome to the family!~
Agwyn
Agwyn