Hello Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post by badlyy 7/18/2017, 6:15 pm

Hey, all!

My name is MangoesAreGreat, but I prefer to be called by my real name, Dylan. I am the oldest child in my family, which is made up of my mother, my father, me, my 2 little brothers, and my dog, Snickers. I live in Canada and I am a proud Ottawa Senators supporter since Ottawa is the city I live in. I have a very busy life, full of activities, sports, and homework! :c (Not always though.)

My hobbies include hockey, swimming, karate and video games. I play hockey in a league and I've been playing for 6 years, moving on to 7, so I guess you could say that I'm an experienced hockey player! My favourite hockey team (mentioned above) is the Ottawa Senators. They made the playoffs this year and I am really hoping that they can bring home the Stanly Cup. My favourite player is Mark Stone (number 61 on the Sens), but I also like Erik Karlsson (number 65 on the Sens) and Conner McDavid, even though he plays for the Oilers. By the way, both my brothers play hockey too.

As for swimming, I have been taking lessons since I was a baby and they have definitely paid off, as I am a very good swimmer now. I really enjoy swimming because I enjoy being in the water. My mom even says I'm a little fish! Again, my brothers do swimming too. I am a blue belt in karate, which is only 3 belts away from a black belt in my dojo. My brothers also do karate with me. Starting to see a trend here? The older of the two is a blue belt like me, and the younger one is an orange belt.

I do quite well in school. On my last report card, I got straight A's all the way through, and that was the first time I've ever done that well. Before that, I used to get mostly 3+'s and a few 4's here and there. I also have lots of fantastic friends at school who I am very grateful for. I like all my teachers very much, except for one. She gives us ridiculous amounts of homework, and gets frustrated and humiliates us if we make one slight mistake when we are presenting projects. Nobody likes her. Not even the parents!

Just last summer, my family moved to a brand new house in a brand new neighbourhood. I had to leave behind all my friends from my old street and all my school friends since I would be going to a different middle school than all of them. The good part about moving was that we got a bigger and better house, I got a huge room with my own bathroom attached and a walk-in closet for all my clothes and my parents bought me and my brothers a trampoline since we had no friends to play with at the time.

During the summer, my family goes to our trailer to camp for weeks at a time. Well, it's not real camping, since we have a massive trailer with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a TV, etc. but it's super fun and a great place to be during the hot summer. My parents call it, "glamping." Get it? Glamorous camping? Hehe... Anyway, we have lots of friends to play with at the trailer, and there is a play structure, a manmade pond with turtles, frogs and fish that you can catch, and a pool. I love being at the trailer!

My favourite video game is Minecraft, but I also play and enjoy other games such as Rocket League, NHL 17, etc. I also really want certain games, like Overwatch for example, but I have to save up enough money to buy the parts for my new gaming PC and build it first because the computer I use now is pretty trash. (Family computer.) I do have an Xbox One S that I could buy Overwatch for, but I want to play it on PC.

I hope you people enjoyed this extremely long and detailed introduction. Hopefully, I didn't bore you to death with unnecessary details, but I just had to make the detailed enough to be considered a "quality" forum post. It's just how I am! Anyway, thanks again for reading. Have a fantastic day everyone! c:
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by 4emersons 7/18/2017, 9:11 pm

Great intro, it's nice getting to know some new players. Welcome to the server, Dylan.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by purplert 7/18/2017, 9:23 pm

Quit interesting to hear about swimming :) Im going to be swimming in college coming this fall. Stick with it!
purplert
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/19/2017, 1:34 am

Welcome, Dylan! Your introduction is very interesting. I hope you enjoy Oasis. And remember, if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask from me and I'm sure many others!
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum