Please read..

2 posters

Go down

Please read..  Empty Please read..

Post by shortstackk 5/29/2017, 4:08 am

I have no clue how to start this off... but.. a dear friend of mine passed away on May 27th. He was out on a lake, that most High Schoolers often swam at, and drifted too far. After a cry for help, he got sucked under and couldn't be seen. The kids who were with him swam out and found him, pulled him ashore, and proceeded with CPR. When he was taken to the hospital, he was pronounced Brain Dead. His family decided to let him go... 

The one thing Shane Dial always wanted was a Nike Shoe Line. The people at my school have started #NikeSD To see if we could get noticed. If, and I don't think we will, we get a shoe, which would be incredibly hard... that would be amazing and I would buy 20. But, if we don't, I just want people to be aware of how common this actually is. Within minutes he was gone.  

I wanna know what you think we should do. Should we pursue this? Should we just have a local thing? Is it too far of a stretch? I don't wanna get hooked on something so big and full of meaning for it not to happen.

Thank you.

xx Em
shortstackk
shortstackk
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Please read..  Empty Re: Please read..

Post by ThunderHorse 5/29/2017, 10:58 am

Nothing is impossible without a bit of effort. Try posting on social media asking for everyone to share it. Eventually it will reach someone who might have one. 

Either way sorry for your loss
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down