Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by frenchfries120 5/14/2017, 2:33 pm

IGN: FrenchFries120

(Optional)

(Optional)

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I found it by searching "SMP Minecraft server" on my browser.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have played for around 2 weeks.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Due to outside occupations such as school, I plan to play whenever I am available.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: While I have not voted, I do plan too vote very soon.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): SrMod: NinjaCreeper92

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I would like to become a member for a multitude of reasons. One being is the fact that servers, like Oasis, are hard to come by. Oasis is able to capture the essence of what Minecraft truly is and I appreciate that. Ever since I've started playing in 2012, I've gone through hundreds of servers each giving me my own little experience. Playing Minecraft on and off throughout the years, I can honestly say that Oasis has reinvented the spark of interest Minecraft had for me back in 2012. Through this, I hope I have gained enough trust to gain the rank of member.

frenchfries120
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Kenyanot 5/14/2017, 2:41 pm

Accepted!
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down