2 posters

Go down

Warp Shelter Empty Warp Shelter

Post by Beeliever 5/12/2017, 9:07 pm

Minecraft username: iiStrxberryCandy

Real name (recommended):Mia

Proposed name of warp:Shelter

Location of warp (coordinates):1134.425, 72.06250, 6140.603

Why do you deserve a warp?: Its not for me but FOR EVERYONE It includes MANY things EVERYONE needs to survive and its more members and up

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:Not for a town but developed A LOT Alex and I have been working hard on it and now think its ready to be showed and used!Minecraft username: iiStrxberryCandy

Why do you deserve a warp?: Its not for me but FOR EVERYONE It includes MANY things EVERYONE needs to survive and its more members and up

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:Not for a town but developed A LOT Alex and I have been working hard on it and now think its ready to be showed and used!Minecraft username: iiStrxberryCandy

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:Not for a town but developed A LOT Alex and I have been working hard on it and now think its ready to be showed and used!
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Warp Shelter Empty Re: Warp Shelter

Post by Agwyn 5/21/2017, 11:48 am

~Warp Set & Approved!~
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin