Jsoldierd ban removeal revised

2 posters

Go down

Jsoldierd ban removeal revised Empty Jsoldierd ban removeal revised

Post by jsoldierd 4/28/2017, 8:48 pm

Minecraft username:jsoldierd

Mod/Admin who banned you:Emna & GrOOve

Reason you were banned:"greifing same place twice"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I believe that i should be un banned as i was already punished for my actions and had not been doing anything but getting dirt and oak, as you can see i had not destroyed anything for over an hour besides dirt, so I beleive i should be un banned as i was clean when i was banned, i did not destroy or greif anything. Also TSG never broke a block, he was exploring, and i am innocent as i had not touched it.
And i will admit, i did destroy it in the past, but i had not when i was banned, i was already punished.

jsoldierd
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Jsoldierd ban removeal revised Empty Re: Jsoldierd ban removeal revised

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 4/29/2017, 6:52 pm

Yes, you did get a warning.
Yes, you did only broke dirt and oak afterwards.
But, what I saw you two doing told another story.

I saw two players go to that statue and while one was apparently afk the other gathered dirt and gave it to the afk player. The once afk player soon got to work building a tower to reach the top of the statue to take the diamond blocks that it had.

Prior to all of this you were found at that same exact statue griefing it for its valuables given a warning that griefing and theft are not allowed.

Not only did you not listen to the warning given to you, but you also assisted another player to grief the statue for you.

You did not learn from your warning from staff and have been deemed untrustworthy and unable to follow the rules/staff.

Appeal Denied
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down