Member application

3 posters

Go down

Member application Empty Member application

Post by kalacokat12 4/9/2017, 10:03 pm

kalacokat12
Hannah
U.S.A

I found out about Oasis through one of my real life friends, his in-game username is Aostpy. He used to play on this server a lot and he wanted me and one of my other friends to play with him.

I have been on this server for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it, the plug-ins are cool and everyone just seems really nice on Oasis.

I plan to be on this server about 2-4 times a week for a while, it seems like a really cool server that I would like to invest some of my time in.

Yeah I've voted for Oasis.

I agree not to give out any kits I get with or after Member rank.

I don't personally know anybody who is high ranked on this server.

I want to become a member of the Oasis Community because the server is peaceful and doesn't allow griefing, every time you come on people say welcome back even if you're not close friends with them. I've been on SMP servers before and everyone has always been really rude to newcomers. So far everyone that I've talked to on Oasis just seems like they want to have a good time building together with their friends. I don't want to disrupt what other people are building because I know how it feels to work so hard on something in Minecraft and to have somebody grief it. I came onto this server because I only heard good things about it from my friend Aostpy, and we wanted to find a place just to chill and build. I hope you take me into consideration for becoming a member, I really want to help contribute to the positive community you guys have created.

kalacokat12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application Empty Re: Member application

Post by Lina 4/9/2017, 10:35 pm

Haaiyeeeee

You are nice and chill, I'm gonna leave a vouch
Member application J3Hbvy9
Have a nice day *u*
Lina
Lina