alexmelon

Real name (recommended):
Alex

Proposed name of warp:
melonville

Location of warp (coordinates):
1982.427 / 76.00000 / -7174.499

Why do you deserve a warp?:

I think I deserve a warp because the old /warp Melonville has vanished, because of the server update. The old town held VERY successful events that brought the server together, an area where people could build houses based on the theme (rustic and medieval), and even multiple shops where players could buy things as awesome as a unique banner and as simple as some melons to fill up their hunger for the week. In addition, I "hired" several (paid) people who helped run Melonville, so it would never turn into a dump, and so that things would stay unbiased. Lastly, the town was known for being gorgeously stunning!

I am committed to making the new Melonville better than ever!

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:
Yes, the warp has developed its own skeleton. I have an area where people can build houses, and another area for buildings, like shops, and such. I hope to also find an area for another park, because it turned out well last time. It is definitely ready to be inhabited! I'm super excited for the warp to thrive, just like the old warp Melonville did.

Thank you!!

AlexMelon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Warp Melonville Empty Re: Warp Melonville

Post by Kenyanot 4/8/2017, 8:51 pm

Accepted!
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran