A series of misfortunate leafvents

4 posters

Go down

A series of misfortunate leafvents Empty A series of misfortunate leafvents

Post by jandavey 2/26/2017, 2:04 am

I seem to have disappeared, but why?

No, I have not been captured by the US Government and interrogated as to why I claim to be a leaf or anything. At least, not after fleeing and changing my name and address. 

Anyways, I have been absent because things just keep popping up and just, you know, happening. The past few months have been sort of horrendous, but I've dealt with it just fine. Transferred schools.

And I find this kind of schedule to be rather difficult because it stacks all of my super difficult classes into one day and then puts everything that is super easy into the next. I don't have balance in my schedule. If I miss a school day on, for instance, Monday, I'm only given one day to make up for missing assignments.

Now, a mountain of homework is like climbing a physical rocky mountain in that it is difficult. Although with the proper equipment it is possible to do both. But both are the same in that they are difficult to achieve if given a small amount of time. However, one should pick the mountain of homework as, the difference is you can always procrastinate until the very last hour and submit a work of insanity while sleep deprived. It would also be rather difficult for your dog to eat the rocky mountain. 

Very long story short: A series of misfortunate leafvents has drastically cut into my time here on oasis, and I have not died, or been captured by a lizard, a snake, or a human government. Yet.

Last edited by jandavey on 4/5/2018, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

A series of misfortunate leafvents Empty Re: A series of misfortunate leafvents

Post by Persephone 2/26/2017, 2:32 am

A series of misfortunate leafvents Giphy
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaGirl2112 2/26/2017, 5:01 am

Sad to hear that you have had these problems... I hope to see you soon again on the server! Also I know that it isn't really the right place and time for this, but I'm really curious of your schooling system ... Because here I have 13 classes in total from which i only don't study P.E. and 7 classes each day... Like I'm used to that because it has always been like that, and I completely understand your problem with the classes, and since you probably had less, this really messes you up ( I had the same problem when I started high school last September ) But as I said, I'm really curious on why do we have so many
PandaGirl2112
PandaGirl2112
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/26/2017, 3:28 pm

It's a hard knock life lol but yeah sorry all this is happening to you. I'm no stranger to the whole "Life is too busy, school is crap, etc." stories. Just think, in what'll feel like no time, you'll be done with school. It feels like forever in the moment, but compared to your whole life, the struggle is only a short period of time. Hang in there and work really hard for another few years (I don't know exactly how old you are or what grade, but I have a general idea), and then school will be done and you won't have to fuss with all this crap anymore. The school systems of late are a bunch of nonsense, don't blame yourself.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down