Hey everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hey everyone!  Empty Hey everyone!

Post by Kiwi 1/25/2017, 11:06 am

Hey everyone! 

So, funny story, I stumbled across this forum while trying to find the forum for a different server called Oasis, and for about a good three months I thought this was the forum for that server because I wasn't paying very close attention (lol). When I came to make my first post, I realized that I didn't recognize anyone, and decided to pop the IP into multiplayer...then I realized this was a completely different server. 

So sorry to the staff members who might have been a bit confused with my post earlier in the member applications!

However, I've decided to give this server a go anyway. The other server I'm on is all the way in the UK and this one might suit me better due to my location. I will reapply for membership when I feel I have the reputation to due so :) 

See you guys in game!  Hey everyone!  758422

Kiwi
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!  Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Kenyanot 1/25/2017, 12:11 pm

Welcome to the server :) we have a few players from the UK! Would you mind telling me what oasis server you were looking for? Hope you enjoy our community!
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi 1/25/2017, 4:44 pm

http://theoasismc.com/

I really like that server, but I like to mix things up every now and again.

Kiwi
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tardus 1/27/2017, 6:17 pm

Hello Kiwi! To me, the is the most amazing server I have EVER found, we are all friendly and will be glad to help you. I hope you will stay in this server, and apply for member. (: Have Fun!!!

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum