Member Application :D

2 posters

Go down

Member Application :D Empty Member Application :D

Post by 2015delta 1/22/2017, 2:30 pm

Minecraft Username: 2015delta
Where did I find out about Oasis SMP: Looking up small but good servers.
How long have you been playing on this server: One or two weeks.
How often do you plan to be on this server: Whenever I don't have homework. :D
Have you voted for Oasis: Yes.
Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes
Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): iWolfyPlays, gianaaa, Tardis600
Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted?: I am here to record, but not just for that. I love the SMP, as I love every SMP, but in this one everyone welcomes you when yu get on the server and I'm living with other people in minecraft in the smp and we are working on many builds, so it's awesome! I found this server by searching up "small but good servers". You now why i did that? Because too many people makes it a community where people don't care about others. but here, everyone welcomes you and says goodbye when you leave and talks to you and heps you, so overall, its awesome. No I take that back. ITS MLG 720 NOSCOPE WORTHY. (Sorry i had to include that in this :D).
2015delta
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Member Application :D Empty Re: Member Application :D

Post by HealthMagazine 1/22/2017, 2:44 pm

accepted
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner