Best T+ Choice EVER!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Best T+ Choice EVER!!!! Empty Best T+ Choice EVER!!!!

Post by Tardus 1/20/2017, 6:29 pm

I Would Just Like to Say That Deadlyflower101 deserves T+ The most Because she is a loyal friend, she is a great help, and she will do anything to help you with what you need. She has a Great attitude and never gets into trouble. I think she is the BEST Minecraft friend ever, she is very helpful.

~Thanks So Much For Taking Your Time And reading this~ Smile Smile

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Best T+ Choice EVER!!!! Empty Re: Best T+ Choice EVER!!!!

Post by LivvyOasisYT 1/20/2017, 6:58 pm

Tardis600 wrote:I Would Just Like to Say That Deadlyflower101 deserves T+ The most Because she is a loyal friend, she is a great help, and she will do anything to help you with what you need. She has a Great attitude and never gets into trouble. I think she is the BEST Minecraft friend ever, she is very helpful.

~Thanks So Much For Taking Your Time And reading this~ Smile Smile
I vouch on that statement.
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tardus 1/20/2017, 7:03 pm

Thank You So Much Livvy <3

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 1/21/2017, 12:39 am

Unfortunately, there is no way to apply or request people to become T+. They might be active and friendly on the server however it is purely staffs choice on who they think is a respective and helpful player in the community. Possibly next promotions you might become T+ but for now this post has no assist in the decision making of that rank.
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Emna 1/21/2017, 7:42 pm

Dylstrosity2 wrote:Unfortunately, there is no way to apply or request people to become T+. They might be active and friendly on the server however it is purely staffs choice on who they think is a respective and helpful player in the community. Possibly next promotions you might become T+ but for now this post has no assist in the decision making of that rank.
They both got T+, Tardis is just stating. xD
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down