WHAT?! HOW MANY YEARS?! 5?!

3 posters

Go down

WHAT?! HOW MANY YEARS?! 5?! Empty WHAT?! HOW MANY YEARS?! 5?!

Post by Revilo410 11/1/2016, 6:23 pm

...and 5 days....

I do apologise as I have done the unspeakable and for the first time in those FIVE years I have missed my Oasis anniversary! The 27th Oct marked my fifth year on the server complete.

What a journey it has been...

A lone guest on a temp map in 1.1, a trusted player in the full 1.1 map, Veteran by some other version after about 7 months I think. Then jump ahead 2 years and I am joining the staff team! I got JrMod then Mod and then last year around Christmas time I was promoted to Admin.

I have enjoyed every second on the server and that will not change.

I realise many of you will have noticed by absence as of late. And it is something that I hate far more than any of you will. I have just started a new journey at university and am finding my free time severely affected. The free time I do have that I dedicate to Oasis sadly will most of the time be behind the scenes away from what you as the player base see. This is something I am committed to working on. I do NOT want to be one of those admins like we have had in the past that are so inactive people forget they exist. But I can assure you one thing, I, and all the admins in fact, are always here and around on the server. Sometimes we are just up in the magical console world making sure your connections are stable, your mob arena battles don't end prematurely, and that the server frankly doesn't explode.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my time in this great community, ALL of the staff team past and present (and future!). And also all of the players through the years who I won't name for fear of forgetting someone!

If you ever have any server suggestions, comments or feedback then PLEASE, let me know ASAP. I want to be here for another 5 years, and another 5 after that, and so on, and I want the same experience for all of you. We run this server for the community and I plan to keep it that way, let's keep the server thriving and the community one of the best in the whole domain of Minecraft.

~ Ollie / Rev / Revi / Revilo / Revilo410 / HALP ADMIN
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

WHAT?! HOW MANY YEARS?! 5?! Empty Re: WHAT?! HOW MANY YEARS?! 5?!

Post by OasisMaximus 11/1/2016, 6:32 pm

Half a decade, that's a pretty sweet milestone. Congratulations man! It's awesome staffing with you and hope to do it for many more years to come!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 11/1/2016, 9:52 pm

Well damn, 5 years. Glad you've been around, Ollie. You always were a perfect fit in this community.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down