Aiden Fails (Miserably)

5 posters

Go down

Aiden Fails (Miserably) Empty Aiden Fails (Miserably)

Post by Aidencraft 10/20/2016, 12:57 am

PSo this is the story on how I  Failed miserably at a Pokémon competition in 6th grade. I was 12 at the time and me and my friend put together a little Pokémon competition at the local park. It was 2010 so it was heart gold and soul silver. Now I was the kid that owned a Action Replay (which is a cheating device for ds games) so I had all the good Pokémon all level 100 and where basically over powered. So I go to the meetup with all my cheated Pokémon. so I win most of the battles until I have to verse this one kid. He was the kid who spent hours of his life EV training if you don't know what EV training is then look it up because I'd need to make a whole new post for that. So he has all these Pokémon that where insanely overpowered so me and him battle. So at this point everyone thought I wouldn't win I had all legendarys. So this kid basically obliterated me and I failed misarably and basically let all my friends down
 I'll never forget that day...
Aidencraft
Aidencraft
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Aiden Fails (Miserably) Empty Re: Aiden Fails (Miserably)

Post by Lina 10/20/2016, 1:04 am

[Karma]
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 10/20/2016, 9:58 am

Ah yes I remember in 2002 when I was in the fourth (4) grade at age 5 I was actually 12 at the time and my friend showed me pokemon diamond and pearl which was in 2003 but the games were released actually in 2008 those were the good old days when pokemon X and Y were released in 1995 good times
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 10/20/2016, 7:47 pm

Legendaries*

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bamby2727 10/21/2016, 8:07 pm

What is the point of this story? you put your hand down another kids pants and everything changed? Pokémon tournaments are played in prisons now? did you become legendary bottom in prison? I need to know the details!

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down