Monkeys Oasian Application

Go down

Monkeys Oasian Application Empty Monkeys Oasian Application

Post by Monkeybear13 6/27/2016, 8:54 pm

Minecraft username:_XxMonkeybearxX_

Real name (recommended):

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:2-3years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:As long as I have a interest in minecraft

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):Haven't asked anybody. (Please vouch below)

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: I think I deserve Oasian status because I can be funny, helpful, weird, giving, unique, responsible, and sometimes crazy trust me my name is speakes for everything I am. I love this server and I love the players. When I got trusted I got so happy but of course I got kicked which really scared me. I always try to be me no matter what. Im responsible because I'll report something if something Is gone or missing. I am funny because I fart loud and clear lol jk "I would never" ( In a creepy voice lol) I am actually funny because of umm yea well you saw and read.:) i am weird because of the same reason I am helpful because I help people build and I give people stuff. I am crazy 24/7 I hope I get Oasian if so thank you if not thank you for your time.
Monkeybear13
Monkeybear13
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down