Suscabot's Intro

5 posters

Go down

Suscabot's Intro Empty Suscabot's Intro

Post by Suscabot 5/22/2016, 12:30 am

~~~~Oasis~~~~

First off! I would like to say, from the start, Oasis has been the first server I ever felt welcome at. Everyone was so amazingly friendly and coming from pvp servers where everyone kills you, it's so different and wonderful, thank you! 

So, Hello everyone, I am Tobias, most well known as Sus, Susca, Suscabot, (even, the german) you choose :P. So I joined the server on February the 9th, 2015. I was introduced to the server through a friend from school. 

My friend didn't know my user name so for like 2 weeks I would come on the server, hang out with them and just mess around, mining and having a great time. And then back at school I'd ask them how the server was going, and if they figured out who I was, saying things like, I hung out with you for an hour :P. We had a great laugh about the whole thing once they finally figure out who I was.

Five weeks later I got Member! :D Yay. Now, to many getting member is like, well when can I get my next promotion because I want to be trusted! And yes, getting trusted was one of the things I wanted, but at the time, just knowing I was a part of a community was amazing. I don't remember when I got Trusted, but it was not too long after I got member.

However, sadly, I left Oasis in early summer of that year and didn't come back till around Fall, so probably about 3 or 4 months. I also had some really bad things going on in my life at the time, nearing the end of 2015. And so around the time Christmas came around, I left again, for another month, and maybe a few weeks. However, I did still play on Oasis FTB, and Pax was a great friend to me during that time. I am grateful to you Pax, just so you know.

Some time in February of 2016 I rejoined and was, as always, by this great family of Oasis, warmly welcomed. I have, since then, rekindle some old friendships and made some new friends. I also got Trusted + which was just amazing, Thank you! I would love to get to know more of you as well, and make friends with all of you if possible! 

Oasis is truly a great family that I am grateful to be apart of.

~~~~My Life~~~~

(To whomever it may interest)

I was born on July 23rd in Great Britain. However, both my parents and my sister were born in Germany and the main reason for us being in Britain was because my father was searching for a job. a few months after I was born we moved back to Germany and a few years later, (I was 3, I think) we moved to America ~Land of the Free and the Brave~. I lived in Baltimore, Maryland, a very nice, green area, once you got out of the city areas. I grew up there for about 3 or 4 years.

However, my dad lost his job and once again he had to go job hunting. He finally found a place in California and flew over there to secure his position in the job. Meanwhile my mother, sister, and I, flew back to Germany and promptly got stuck there over the winter. We spent Christmas with our grandparents and honestly, to me, getting stuck there for half or a quarter of a year was well worth it.

When we were finally let back into the states the school year was obviously around half way done so my sister and I didn't go to school till the next year, and even then, I was held back to start in Kindergarten instead of starting in first grade. I made only two friends that year, but since I was a very shy lad, that was a great accomplishment for me. (later on my sister stole my friends away:P but that's okay lol)

I was the odd one out throughout 1st-5th grade. And to make matters worse, I suffered from seizures in my fourth year. The good news is, I no longer have them, the treatment proscribed to me worked, I only suffered three noticeable seizures, however, my grades in school fell and I got worse at writing and reading.

For this reason I was put into a special Ed. group who monitored me for the next 6 years. When I say monitored, I mean, I had to go to classes specifically made for slow learners, and people who also suffered from certain handicaps. I cannot say I was often very happy with my arrangement but at the same time I always thought, its for my own good, because I'm just slower then everyone else and wont be able to keep up.

I did finally get out of the Special Ed. Program in 12th grade and got to live one year of school life normally. It was also in that year that I found out about Oasis! and I spent lots of time with you guys.

We also got two dogs at some point! dates don't stick with me very well.. sadly, so I'm not sure when we got our first dog. Her name is Sira. She is a [a s e n j i ] Mix, (for some reason it blacks it out so I ha to write it like that), (African Hunting dog) and our second, whom we got only a couple years ago is Roux, which means Red, and he is a Husky Mix.

I graduated High School last year, and took a year off from school and everything. Personally I didn't feel very ready to throw myself back into another load of homework. Also, my father quit his job and left to go to the east coast and my mother, sister and I were left behind. So now after three years of not seeing him, I'm moving in with him for College.

Honestly I have no clue how everything will work out for me, I don't know how often I will be able to come on Oasis after school starts for me. I don't know how my relationship with my father will go for me, and I wont even be able to come on Oasis during the summer because I will be spending time with my grandparents and celebrating my birthday there. 

But one thing I do know is that no matter how often, or not often I will be bale to come on, I got a family on Oasis that cares and is supportive and will be there for me when ever I need them, and for that I am grateful beyond measure. Thank you for being my family and friends and a place I can go to be happy.

Thank you all for reading my intro and I'm sure I will edit it in the future. Also, feel free to ask me anything you want any time, on here, on the server, private or public, if you want to get to know me better! I look forward to spending time with all of you in the future. 

~~~~Cya Soon Oasis~~~~

Last edited by Suscabot on 5/22/2016, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Suscabot's Intro Empty Re: Suscabot's Intro

Post by 4emersons 5/22/2016, 12:35 am

Great read. Nice to get to know you better, bro! Things always have a way of working out in the end, so I'm sure things will go well with your father.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 5/22/2016, 12:38 am

Nicely written intro! Great to know more about you and hopefully everything goes well! :D
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 5/22/2016, 12:41 am

Thank you Epic! I appreciate it very much.

#Epic4Guest
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 5/22/2016, 12:45 am

Thank you 4emersons, I did reply but don't see the message anywhere so better safe then sorry and I'll say thank you again! And I hope it works out as well. Thank you :D
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 5/22/2016, 9:00 am

A pleasure to meet you. Welcome to the server! (Even though youve been here for like, a year)
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 5/22/2016, 9:04 am

Good to know more about you. I also was put in special ed during 5th grade up till junior year.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 5/22/2016, 6:22 pm

Thank you for the Welcome!, Shnoork :P :D
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 5/22/2016, 6:23 pm

Hope to get to get to know you better too, ThunderHorse! See you on the race track!
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down