Griefs and Players

3 posters

Go down

Griefs and Players  Empty Griefs and Players

Post by Arro_Plays 5/11/2016, 9:31 pm

I was recently told by (Neon_Primal and ZeldaScott) the a player by a name of WalrusLOLZ or something along those lines had griefed my house and didn't received ANY punishment. I am very concerned, yes my house was rollbacked but still what did this player get as a punish? having to move his house. isnt this server a ban for any griefing.
 if their is any confusion please comment 

[Trusted]Arro_Plays

Arro_Plays
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Griefs and Players  Empty Re: Griefs and Players

Post by Espartemos 5/11/2016, 10:00 pm

You are confused on how staff handles griefs, we do not ban every single person who griefs on the server (the number of people that would be currently banned would be ridiculous). We try to give players many chances as our goal is for all players to have fun on Oasis. With this in mind, the grief you are referring to was so minor that it didn't require a ban, so staff warned him not to do it again and if he did he would be banned.
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 5/12/2016, 4:51 pm

Espartemos wrote:You are confused on how staff handles griefs, we do not ban every single person who griefs on the server (the number of people that would be currently banned would be ridiculous). We try to give players many chances as our goal is for all players to have fun on Oasis. With this in mind, the grief you are referring to was so minor that it didn't require a ban, so staff warned him not to do it again and if he did he would be banned.

Just to add to this. We all make mistakes, several of the staff, myself included, did a couple of minor griefs when we first joined, we got given a chance and then never made the same mistake again and became very long standing, rule-abiding members of the server :) I happily give people a chance, its when they start to abuse the chances and warnings given to them that they are banned. Unless ofc the grifing is so major as to warrant an instant ban.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down