Pandas Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Pandas Introduction Empty Pandas Introduction

Post by PandaGirl2112 4/17/2016, 11:10 am

Hey guys! Really bored now so I decided to write a bit about me.

Okay so first of all, I am from Belgrade,Serbia. English is not my like main language so please don't be mad aboud missplelled words and stuff xD.

Soo okay, As I said im from Serbia, 14 year old. Born on 21.12.2001. I love to listen to music :3 ♪♫♪♫ I have a sister, and my parents are divorced. But that is like nothing at all since i still go to my dads place like every 2nd day and i live with my mom. So got it pretty good here xd I had a dog wich we saved, but had to be put to sleep a month ago, and 2-3 weeks ago i got a new puppy. Shes a havanese and her name is Kira. Since my mom is an Architect and dad like a engineer i dont know how you call those, they work on the PC like the whole day and I don't spend much time with them. Since everyone is busy this time of the year because we have some finals in school I am usually bored and have nothing to do. Im happy I found this server because i made loads of cool friends, and this is a place where i spend most of my time. One of my best friends is xDiamondAces aka. dia which I ofc love spending time with most duh. Minecraft is like a second home to me, actually the third one since one is moms second dads and then third one is mc xd and i love playing on survival, so the survival server is like the perfect thing for me :D The only thing that really annoys me are the timezones so like whenever Im on not many people are but yeah what can you do xd
   Anyways don't know what else to write soo I hope you have a nice day? XD
   I have been on the server for 2 months now and plan to be here like a loot.. I come on every day xd for a few hours. by a few i mean 2-5-6-7 ... depends on the level of how bored am I XD soo yeah i plan to stick to the server for a long time, I love to welcome new people that come and I love to help out the players, since they used to help me out when I was new, and still do now lol.
                                                                         Btw this is my fav color ▓  Or like any kind of cyan or aqua xd  

Welp peace out

-PANDA
PandaGirl2112
PandaGirl2112
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Pandas Introduction Empty Re: Pandas Introduction

Post by PandaGirl2112 4/17/2016, 11:11 am

Twitter @PandaGirl2112  #Shameless_Self_Promo
PandaGirl2112
PandaGirl2112
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 4/17/2016, 6:00 pm

Nice to hear about you. Welcome to the server! This is the first Ive heard of a Serbian on Oasis. 

And the community diversifies.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down