James_Hodders introductory post

3 posters

Go down

James_Hodders introductory post Empty James_Hodders introductory post

Post by James_hodder 4/12/2016, 7:34 pm

my name is james I am looking forward to the future of this server in my 3 days of being on the server I think this server is very active and kind.
there is lots of people chatting in the global chat so its nice to see a really nice and inviting community. I think there should be some more staff made towns that people can buy houses of the staff. If all the staff members worked together and created a city that the whole server could live in and farm in that would be greate Smile . I look forward to the future lof the server and will definitely be comeing on for years to come to see the progress that is made to the server. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .

James_hodder
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

James_Hodders introductory post Empty Re: James_Hodders introductory post

Post by Espartemos 4/12/2016, 7:54 pm

Well we just rest about 3 weeks ago, so a majority of staff time has been spent working out bugs and getting things set for other players to have fun! No need to worry though, soon you will start to see a ton of towns all around the world as more and more players have to time to build! 

P.S. It's great to meet you and I hope you are here on oasis for as long as possible!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

James_Hodders introductory post Empty Re: James_Hodders introductory post

Post by 4emersons 4/12/2016, 11:51 pm

Welcome to Oasis! Glad you're enjoying your time! Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran