Warp Application: Diamondmire Updated To 1.9

2 posters

Go down

Warp Application: Diamondmire Updated To 1.9 Empty Warp Application: Diamondmire Updated To 1.9

Post by MasterChiefMC 4/1/2016, 5:13 pm

Minecraft username: [Trusted]MasterChiefMC

Real name Rich

Proposed name of warp: Diamondmire

Location of warp (coordinates): 4998 73 -4560

Why do you deserve a warp?: I think that I deserve this warp because the community of dedicated players is what keeps this server going and what has kept it going for a long period of time. I'm one of those dedicated players and I would like to do my part by bringing back a town from 1.8 Oasis to 1.9 Oasis. Thankyou you for your consideration of my application and have a nice day.  Cool 

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Diamondmire isnt yet complete but the town staff will be getting ready so I guess it will be ready for players some time in the spring.
MasterChiefMC
MasterChiefMC
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Warp Application: Diamondmire Updated To 1.9 Empty Re: Warp Application: Diamondmire Updated To 1.9

Post by Fithboy 4/1/2016, 6:42 pm

Thanks for applying for a warp! I'd like to see the place developed a bit more before I grant this one, maybe finish off the farm and start some more buildings?
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Warp Application: Diamondmire Updated To 1.9 Empty Re: Warp Application: Diamondmire Updated To 1.9

Post by MasterChiefMC 4/3/2016, 9:09 am

We have a few more buildings in development is it enough to get our warp point?
MasterChiefMC
MasterChiefMC
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 4/6/2016, 4:17 pm

Accepted!
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down