Mini-Games in 1.9!

2 posters

Go down

Mini-Games in 1.9! Empty Mini-Games in 1.9!

Post by Revilo410 3/31/2016, 6:30 am

Hi all! Seen as though minigames now have their own server in 1.9 I thought I'd make a thread with all the information about them. I will update this as new games are released!

Wave Survival

Warps: WS, WSHub, WSTower, WSPVP

World: WS

Server: MINI

Games: Wave Survival, Wave Survival Tower, Wave Survival PVP, Escape WS, WS Spleef

Description: Wave Survival is a mob arena mini-game, in the traditional games the last player standing is the winner. However; in WS Tower the aim is to reach the top of a tower and work as a team, WS PVP adds PVP into traditional WS and WS spleef adds mobs into traiditonal spleef! Escape WS is a parkour game where the first player to the end is the winner!

Commands: Use /ma j to start playing an arena, then click the sign in front of you with "WS" at the top, or type /ma class WS. To leave an arena us /ma leave, and to spectate an arena use /ma spec . Please note all arena names are CASE SENSITIVE.

Pirate

Warps: Pirate, PirateClassic

World: Pirates

Games: NEW Pirate, PirateClassic

Description: A PVP game with a couple of different game modes where players board either one of two pirate ships and fight with their crew to kill all of the other team!

Commands: Simply go to /warp pirate or pirateclassic.

Contact: Espartemos, NinjaCreeper92, OasisMaximus, Fithboy (If I've missed anyone add yourself)

Build-Off

Warps: Buildoff, BO, BoPlot1, BoPlot2, BoPlot3... etc.

World: Buildoff

Games: BuildOff

Description: A game in which players are given a plot of land and creative mode and have a set time limit to build something given a certain theme. These are judged by the staff and the results announced.

Commands: Simply go to /warp BO.

Hockey

Warps: Hockey

World: World

Games: Ice Hockey

Description: Players are given 'hockey sticks' of different powers and are split into two teams. The 'puck' is released and players try to score points by getting the puck into the opposing team's goal.

Commands: Simply go to /warp Hockey

MORE GAMES COMING SOON!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini-Games in 1.9! Empty Re: Mini-Games in 1.9!

Post by bluespeedy11 3/31/2016, 4:52 pm

can I add a game if I make1

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 4/1/2016, 4:14 am

It will very much depend on the game, if you make a game feel free to show me and I will take a look. Either that or send me some ideas and I'll see what I can do :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down