Jr Mod. Application

5 posters

Go down

Jr Mod. Application Empty Jr Mod. Application

Post by therunner16 3/30/2016, 9:11 pm

Minecraft username:Atticus17

Real name (recommended):Brock Waller

How long have you been playing on THIS server?

6 months and counting

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
Forever because it is really fun with its options like /rtp or all the towns and friendly people The only time i can't be on is when i am away but otherwise forever Smile Smile Smile Smile

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Ninjacreeper92,izumiforkona,Espartemos,Dr.Roboto,XxEpicgirlzxX

Smile Smile Smile Jr Mod. Application 758422 Jr Mod. Application 758422 Jr Mod. Application 758422 Jr Mod. Application 758422

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: 

I am loyal and willing to help others as did to me i want to be a role model i want to help them to stay it would be awesome to be looked up to like some of the others i looked up to.i also want to help improve and make this server better with future updates. I want to be recognized. i joined and automatically was welcomed by staff i want to do the same for the people of oasis also helping people who helped me start. I would answer their questions say they ask me if i could help plant crops i would help them out with that or to mine a ore or house they cant get on their own. I also have many friends i've made who are staff and they seem like badasses sorry for my language but they are i want to be just like them. I also want to show them the different tools like smp kit or wood kit and make the server a place people will keep coming back to. Also sometimes its just me and i cant get a tp to the person so its not the best when there is none  

Last edited by therunner16 on 4/17/2016, 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Time has passed)

therunner16
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Jr Mod. Application Empty Re: Jr Mod. Application

Post by Espartemos 3/30/2016, 9:18 pm

So uhh advertising Oasis on other servers is considered against oasis rules, players have actually been tempbanned before for doing it. If we don't like people doing it to us, what gives us the right to do it to others? Just thought I'd let you know. Also, you must make sure that you ask all the staff members if they will vouch before you list them. 

Good Luck,
Espar
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 3/30/2016, 9:25 pm

Few things that I would like to see before I can vouch..

1st, I find that your app is kind of short and maybe needs more added.

2nd, Seeing that this is your first post on the forums, it shows that you are not really active in the forums and applying for staff we like to see you active in the forums as much as possible.

So maybe take a few months and work on your application for Jrmod and apply again! thanks :)
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Roboto 4/1/2016, 3:58 pm

NinjaCreeper92 wrote:Few things that I would like to see before I can vouch..

1st, I find that your app is kind of short and maybe needs more added.

2nd, Seeing that this is your first post on the forums, it shows that you are not really active in the forums and applying for staff we like to see you active in the forums as much as possible.

So maybe take a few months and work on your application for Jrmod and apply again! thanks :)

Ageed
Sorry
Dr_Roboto
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 4/1/2016, 4:18 pm

I see you in game the short time I've been back, you are a swell guy and very active on the server (J.w.)J
All that needs improving is the app and forum activity (already mentioned above), and I think you'd make great candidate for JrMod.

Maybe this help: Try to think about what really sets you apart from the other moops applying for JrMod. Everyone has a different experience on the server; It may be useful to draw inspiration from the moments you shared on Oasis so far.

Goodluck to you, Shine bright like a diamond (J;w;)J
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down