Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!!

+3
Aquatic
Cyedon
Gr00veDriftTreh
7 posters

Go down

Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!! Empty Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!!

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/18/2016, 1:05 am

Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!! League-Of-Legends-68840

Hello Fellow Oasians! I am proud to announce the official Oasis Gaming Community's League of Legends club! All you Carries, Feeders, or Newbies trying it out (You should totes do its 100% free!) are invited! Please use the format below and post it on the thread and I will send an invite ASAP!

(note: If you are just joining League of Legends you do not have to answer questions marked with '*' and put 'new' into League Level)

Minecraft Username:

League of Legends Username:

League Level?:

*Preferred Role(s)?:

*Favorite Champion(s)?:

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found here https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no):

Anything else you would like to share?:

I will see you on the Rift!
Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!! Tumblr_o0j59lUps91sl2wafo1_500
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!! Empty Re: Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!!

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/18/2016, 1:13 am

Minecraft Username: Gr00veDriftTreh

League of Legends Username: Gr00veDriftTreh

League Level?: Silver IV

*Preferred Role(s)?: Support/Fill

*Favorite Champion(s)?: Bard, Heimerdinger, Graves, Blitzcrank to name a few.

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found here https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no): Yes

Anything else you would like to share?: I got map awareness like I have the Marauders Map and as support I will tear anyone apart if they even touch my squishies.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!! Empty Re: Official League of Legends Oasis SMP Club!!!

Post by Cyedon 3/18/2016, 6:31 am

Minecraft Username: Boewee

League of Legends Username: boewee

League Level?: currently I'm in Bronze 4 with 66lp

*Preferred Role(s)?: Top/fill. anything exept Jungle really

*Favorite Champion(s)?: Cho'Gath and Maokai

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found herehttps://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no): Ofcourse I will! Thats why I'm trusted+ on Oasis :)

Anything else you would like to share?: two things. First because I'm from the Netherlands I play on the EUWest Server. Second, I used to be in Silver but I stopped playing in pre-season. this caused my MMR to drop and despite me winning 8-2 in my placement matches I was put in Bronze 5 at the start of this season. Starting from the bottom I'm slowly but surely climbing my way back to my old rank where I'm supposed to be :P
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquatic 3/18/2016, 8:03 am

Minecraft Username:AquaticBlood

League of Legends Username: AquaticBlood (I have another but its a private account)

League Level?:Bronze V and Silver 2(Private account)

*Preferred Role(s)?:Jungle/Mid

*Favorite Champion(s)?:Shaco/Annie/Heimy/Lee Sin

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found here https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no):Gulp bubble gulp(Yes)

Anything else you would like to share?:The account I use to play with friends is my AquaticBlood Account but I also have a private account I use to play solo with. Bronze V on my Aquaticblood account because I like easy games ;P (Totally not because I dc'd in a couple of prelims).
Aquatic
Aquatic
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 3/18/2016, 9:13 am

what

Minecraft Username: Silverarceus

League of Legends Username: Silverarceus

League Level?: 30, rank silver season 4 and 5, unranked season 6

*Preferred Role(s)?: adc

*Favorite Champion(s)?: Caitlyn, Twitch, and my OG main hoe LUX

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found here https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no): HELL NO! ...I mean yes.

Anything else you would like to share?: I like Smite way more than this game. Someone play that game with me.
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/18/2016, 10:48 am

@ Silver + Aquatic: Invites are successfully sent!

@ Boewee 'I play on the EUWest Server' This may be an issue since the club is on the NA server, but I think there are some Oasians that are over on that half of the world who play League also.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero1414 3/31/2016, 3:13 am

Minecraft Username: Nero1414

League of Legends Username: Mcas123

League Level?: Level 30, Ranked Silver V

*Preferred Role(s)?: Anything but Support

*Favorite Champion(s)?: Kog'maw, Xerath, Malphite, and Skarner are a few

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found here https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no): sure, if you want me to

Anything else you would like to share?: Wheres the power spike? 

also i play Paragon if anyone has that
Nero1414
Nero1414
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 4/1/2016, 7:24 pm

Minecraft Username: BiggJ39

League of Legends Username: BiggJ39

League Level?: 30, don't play ranked, just for fun :P

*Preferred Role(s)?: Support, gotta love warding :P (Top/Mid in a pitch)

*Favorite Champion(s)?: Lulu, Illoai, Morgana, Annie

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found herehttps://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no): yupppp

Anything else you would like to share?: I really don't play ranked but if people are looking to work there way out of bronze then im down to play some :P
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 4/7/2016, 10:51 pm

Welcome to the League OGC BiggJ39!

and Nero it would seem that you need to play at least one game on that account before it would allow you onto the club....
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Halenio 4/8/2016, 5:20 am

Minecraft Username:Halenio

League of Legends Username:Halenio

League Level?:30 , B6 4 Lyfe

*Preferred Role(s)?:Support/Bot

*Favorite Champion(s)?:Alistar, Nidalee, Nautilaus, etc.

I will follow Section IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship of the Oasis SMP rulebook, namely Chat Etiquette, Respect,  and Spamming rule-sets found here https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules (yes/no): YES

Anything else you would like to share?: I like potatos!

Halenio
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 11/14/2016, 11:42 pm

With a new League of Legends season upon us I find it fitting to bump this thread for visibility. Also, it would seem that the League server group had mysteriously disbanded for some reason so if there are anyone on this list who I have not re-invited or if you had a name change since your post please contact me.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down