ChrisSurdam For Guide!

5 posters

Go down

ChrisSurdam For Guide! Empty ChrisSurdam For Guide!

Post by Surdam96 5/28/2011, 12:35 am

Minecraft username: ChrisSurdam

How long have you been on this server?: i have been on this server sence 11/10/10

How long do you plan to be on this server?: i plan to stay on this server for ever this is a great server so i have no reason to leave

Name anyone of a Higher Rank then Veteran(Donator Included!):
goldMine

Why do you deserve Guide Rank?: i think i deserve guild rank because i am a good worker on this server through out the new maps i get mad because i have to redo my house i work hard on but i keep building away and making better house on the new map i have worked extremly hard on making a city with my friend goldmine and it is a great city i help think of many ideas with him to make t better so people on this server can have a place to leave. i also i think i should deserve guide rank is because i help out people on this server with building house i just help out who is not my friends funnyman23 i will like i can do alot as guild and i can better prove my self as guild to and would love to have the chance to do so. another reason i think i should be guide is because i dont grief or steal i help fix peoples house that get griefed instead of griefing. i know that i only have one person that could say im good enough to be a guide but i hope you would think about making me one again i feel that i would make a great guide if i was just given the chance to so. thank you guys for reading this hope you have a great day!! have fun playing too! :)

-ChrisSurdam

Surdam96
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

ChrisSurdam For Guide! Empty Re: ChrisSurdam For Guide!

Post by Vegeta400 5/28/2011, 9:38 am

I think you need to have a bit more time on the server.
If you apply for Veteran i will vouch
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/28/2011, 9:54 am

You say you've been on a long time, but you only joined the forums today. I have also only rarely seen you playing on the server, and never on teamspeak. I think you need to play alot more if you want to be promoted.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/28/2011, 11:51 am

Who are you? O.o
I never saw you playing on the server '-'
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by snowninja845 5/28/2011, 5:53 pm

yeah i have never heard of you i may have seen you on tthe server maybe once but it doesnt matter if you started playing before beta it matters on how much you have played.

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down