Go down

Mega Mall Empty Mega Mall

Post by Soodu 1/19/2016, 9:10 pm

Minecraft username: TheOtherBigBoom

Real name (recommended):Uhhhh.. Why?

Age: This doesn't have anything to do with the warp point. But im 13

Proposed name of warp: /warp MegaMall

Location of warp (coordinates): X 557  Y 69 Z -11697

Why do you deserve a warp?: I deserve this warp point because it is a place where players in need of resources or money can go and get the recources needed or a shop for their selves so they can get a fairly good income. I believe that if this warp point is put up that it will be well known by the Oasis community. With a mall where players can make a shop or shop from other players chest shops I think that their will be alot less "Anyone have blah blah blah" (thats if players make a reasonable priced shop.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: This warp will not be a town.

Your friend, Boom

Soodu
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Mega Mall Empty Re: Mega Mall

Post by mooselbell 1/20/2016, 11:42 am

Hey Boom! I happened across your mall build wondering around the other day. Really awesome build from what I could see on the outside.
From a player perspective, and from reading your app, I am not sure why we need another mall. We have two staff managed shops that have empty spaces and a player managed mall. Players still ask "anyone have blah blah blah". What would set your mall apart? I am only curious. Not trying to stir up anything or be disrespectful.
Moose
mooselbell
mooselbell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Soodu 1/23/2016, 11:53 am

mooselbell wrote:Hey Boom! I happened across your mall build wondering around the other day. Really awesome build from what I could see on the outside.
From a player perspective, and from reading your app, I am not sure why we need another mall. We have two staff managed shops that have empty spaces and a player managed mall. Players still ask "anyone have blah blah blah". What would set your mall apart? I am only curious. Not trying to stir up anything or be disrespectful.
Moose
Well I wanted a shop there.. Its kinda full

Soodu
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 2/13/2016, 4:37 pm

Like moose has said, there are already two other shop warps and plenty of shops in towns. The warp itself looks pretty good, but it's not really living up to the proposed name of mega mall, the plots are rather small in comparison to warp shop and there isn't a ton of them in comparison to warp mall. It could be me, but I don't really see what makes this warp stand out of the others and be deserving of a warp, especially since there's two similar warps already out there. So for now the app will be denied, but feel free to post another one once you've made some improvements!

Regarding your comment Batman, there are still open plots at /warp shop2 (part of /warp shop), you just have to ask staff for one. Kinda full doesn't mean you can't have a shop there :P
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down