+2
Kenyanot
mineblasted
6 posters

Go down

Vet application Empty Vet application

Post by mineblasted 1/16/2016, 10:53 am

Minecraft username: MineBlastedEx

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Well I went from not playing at all to I think this is my favorite server now. Because once I was temp banned on here for accidentally breaking a Piece of glass, And the glass was under water, and there was a rail way below it, I didn't realize that It was going to happen If I broke the glass and If I would've not be being silly that day I would not have broken the glass. But after that I played every once and awhile, not very often even though I was still a member I was really not very happy for what I had done, so once the server restarted I was really enjoying it, and I made a village for some people to live in, I made a new house to live in, and I really have changed to LOVE this server, And anyways I have played on the server for about played on it probably 1 year, and been know on joining for about 2 years.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: All the time, not if I am sick or don't get done with my school work, but other wise all the time because I've got a lot of stuff to do, stock my shop, Help people, build houses in my village to let some new players in a nice friendly village and other stuff like that, so I will Probably be on a lot.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes about 5/6 times.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you:  Please leave in the format of a reply.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I love to Help players, Some trusted ranks don't and I Understand that because when I just got trusted rank I didn't do much to help players, just was happy of my kits and didn't really talk a lot, but now I have changed and now I am more opened to players, I try to help as many people as I can and be as nice as I can to other players. I'm not sure I deserve it as much as some other people do, but some of the players I talk to a lot said I do, but other wise there are a lot of player out there the deserve it a LOT more then me. But I think why I deserve it is because I love helping people and socializing with others, talking building and just being online Is one of thee things I like to do. anyways Thank you for reading the application! Leave A comment if you don't like it or vouch if you do <3 Thanks guys! Vet application 165482854

Vet application Profil11 Vet application Person10 Vet application Email10 Vet application Empty
Vet application Arrows18 Vet application Arrows19

Last edited by mineblasted on 1/17/2016, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
mineblasted
mineblasted
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Vet application Empty Re: Vet application

Post by Kenyanot 1/16/2016, 10:55 am

Would love to see you as a Vet, Good Luck! VOUCH
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 1/16/2016, 11:03 am

I would also love to see you as a Vet! You help me out a lot! And your really nice to all the people on the server! VOUCH
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tigercam9 1/16/2016, 11:34 am

Same to what Olivia said, and I met you a few days ago and I think you deserve the Veteran rank!!!Smile I will VOUCH for you!

_TigerCam_

tigercam9
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 1/16/2016, 1:53 pm

One Epic Vouch!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by greenthorn5 2/3/2016, 9:30 pm

idk if my word counts but you sir have a free ticket to vouch land!

greenthorn5
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down