Ruby's application 2nd one.

3 posters

Go down

Ruby's application 2nd one. Empty Ruby's application 2nd one.

Post by Attack_On_Ruby 1/11/2016, 4:01 pm

Minecraft username. Attack_On_Ruby. 

Location NV. 

How long have you been playing on this server? 1 or 2 years now. 

How long do you plan to be playing on THIS server: A LONG time. 

Name any Jr.mods,Mods or Admins who would vouch for you. 

Why do you deserve Jr.mod? What sets you apart from the other players? What makes you a good part of staff?: Well, I have been on the server for a long time. i am smart, kind and loyal. I have been looking at this like, what do I do!?! Not giving up. This is how important Oasis is to me! I love all the people on the server and try to save their stuff. I hope you will make me a Jr.Mod. Thank you.

Additional Note By Agwyn: Ruby didn't have a forum account when she first joined Oasis and Staff were made aware of the reasons. A thread was made by a Staff member which suffixes as her date of joining for our records: https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t22262-member-app-for-ruby_cat_plays

Last edited by Agwyn on 1/11/2016, 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spacing & Additional Notes)

Attack_On_Ruby
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ruby's application 2nd one. Empty Re: Ruby's application 2nd one.

Post by Buffsheep9 1/16/2016, 11:07 pm

I would suggest spending a bit more time on this application. Extend it. Put your heart into it
Buffsheep9
Buffsheep9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 1/17/2016, 12:14 am

Yeeeeaaahhh.. Even though I got back from a break today, I can tell ya things you need to do for this:

1. Extend it. Write things, that are true, for this. Make this like a school essay and put in the pain you want for this rank. Make it seem like you are really interested in the rank.

2. Your reasoning for this is like Trump's presidential speech, no offense. At least it looks like that to me. XD

3. Back to a serious note, you need to be more active on the forums too, not just in the game. 2 posts total isn't going to cut it for consideration of this application. :V

Anyway, hope that helps if at all.
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down