Warp point request

2 posters

Go down

Warp point request Empty Warp point request

Post by Cyedon 12/24/2015, 12:29 pm

First I'd like to give some explanation for the request in the form below.
This warp will be located in an old and by now uninhabited player village, found by the players WMD_Lox and XboxFanatic. I did some research by asking ex inhabitants if the village has a warp already but neither Agwyn, HealthMagazine nor Bluespeedy11 could confirm this. Therefore I'm convinced that it doesn't and I'd like to request one in the form below.

Minecraft username: Boewee

Real name (recommended): C.J.

Proposed name of warp: WMDvillage? RainbowSheepVille? I'm bad at names :-/ 

Location of warp (coordinates): X: 6195 Z: -1698

Why do you deserve a warp?: I'd like to have a warp located in this village because for as far as I'm aware of it does not have one yet. Secondly, I happened to have settled pretty close to the village in question when I joined the server last month. For me having a warp would be convenient because players would be able to visit me at my place without having to walk four to five thousand blocks since the closest warp to this location right now is the dark wood portal at spawn.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: As stated before the town this warp will be located in is now uninhabited. It was a small sized player town, consisting of about ten buildings.
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Warp point request Empty Re: Warp point request

Post by Cyedon 12/30/2015, 9:43 am

Buzz! 

I'd like to add a small note to my request.
Above, I mentioned multiple times that the village is currently in a uninhabited state.
But that's not entirely true. I plan to merge my place with the village, making me the number one villager ;D
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Warp point request Empty Re: Warp point request

Post by Fithboy 12/30/2015, 2:24 pm

Set as /warp WMDvillage
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner