Brownc12808
Kittycatteo
HealthMagazine
62 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME - Page 17 Empty Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by jandavey 1/30/2016, 7:52 am

^ Yes right now actually. Woke up from the most insane dream I've ever had in my life. I dreamed that we were having a real hunger games and the people who played went to my school. Winner received a big boost in extra credit points in every class they had, and a ceremony to them during school. Also they kept their life. One of the contestants being my own human brother. As the game went on I started to quickly lose my sanity, being convinced it was real. I woke up in my bed and I already don't want to get up to do anything.

< Literally just had the most intense dream I've ever dreamt in my whole life

\/ craziest dream you've ever had?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/30/2016, 12:44 pm

^ Well, I had a dream about running a CIA operation through the bathroom in the kindergarten classroom at the private school that I went to from kindergarten-4th grade. I don't remember all the details being the dream happened a good while ago, but yeah. It was crazy.

< After being out late, a friend of mine was woke up early this morning by his dad to work out. lol Sucks to be him.

V Excited for promos?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/30/2016, 1:10 pm

^ Sure, why not?

< Left my lock at school after cleaning out my locker. Hoping it doesnt get cut by tuesday, else Ima have to buy a new one. Which would suck, because I'll only really be using it for one semester. Though I suppose it could see future use.

v What was the last dumb you did?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 1/30/2016, 8:27 pm

^ One time I bought an expensive lock for my locker and the day I put the expensive lock on I put the lock on my locker and forgot to put anything inside the locker when I went out to PE. The only thing I put was the actual lock. So I left my backpack, phone, and wallet all out in front of the locker. Genius. Miraculously, none of my things were stolen and not a dollar was missing from my wallet. (But I suspect the NSA might've looked to see if I left any leaf prints on my stuff to prove that I am actually an extraterrestrial leaf form impersonating a 16 year old high sküle student and not just a normal 16 year old human being)

< I really need money but I don't really want to do anything to make the money. Like, I'm too lazy to go get a part time job or sell things again like just no I just want money to buy the things leafs that impersonate humans need to survive like dangerous weapons to fight NSA agents, clothing to assimilate into human culture, and fertilizer (humans don't beleaf me anymore when I say I just want to use it for the leafs in the garden)

\/ Ever taken a part time job?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 1/31/2016, 7:32 am

^ Sadly because of all the activities such as skating, dance and everything I do outside of general school I have never actually had the time to do a proper part time job, I do occasionally help my parents who are ice skating coaches with their music, choreography and such which is similar :3

< TIME FOR SCHOOL WORK

v Have you got a load of work from school or a job atm? If so what and how do you cope xD
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/31/2016, 9:18 am

^ Yes. And both at the same time, too. How do I cope with it? Work hard to get it done.

< Last night I got to go home an hour and 15 minutes early from work because it was so slow. Smile

V Last song you listened to?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSubscriber 1/31/2016, 10:35 am

^^ Homework, ah homework. I get pounds of Homework. At dismissal i try to finish as much as i can so i can get on Oasis  when i have free time. 

^ Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

< on the subject of HW, my teacher is making me redo an entire essay because of one tiny grammatical error. Rip my weekend

V stupidest thing you had to redo for stupid reasons?
SilentSubscriber
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajwveudwmWWcs3b3ItnTnw

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/31/2016, 11:10 pm

^ senior year my English teacher was going through a loss of a family member and she turned into a grinch. Well we had to hanf write this 15 page research paper and turn it in within a week. She also said if you make even 1 grammer mistake even mispelling a single word we had to rewrite the whole paper needless to say I had to rewrite it 3 times cause my handwriting is so bad a lot of my periods look like commas so she kept reading them wrong. Finally with 1 day left my mom contacted her telling her what the sitaution was and she just  took mg original copy and graded it, still gave me a D- even though my paper was 25 pages and it was a subject I knew by heart cause I deal with it daily.

< not to happy right now. Apparently something went wrong with our tv reciever and the whole system failed so now none of the tvs work. Even though the system is dead my tv was the only one in the house to even work then my dad decided to reboot the whole system now it don't work. And my favorite show had a new episode on that just ended and I couldn't even watch it.

v most hated/disliked invention?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 1/31/2016, 11:53 pm

^ In the 1980s before I left for Earth I studied humans and found that a human scientist created starlite. This material was so strong it could withstand blowtorches, lasers, and so on. Of course, I hated this invention because if humans could use such a technology on their tanks, armor, and other weaponry, they might stand a small chance against leafs, even though yes we are more advanced than humans are. The scientist who made it did not right away give out the recipe or instructions on how to make starlite. So of course, I made sure that... The secret died with the scientist in May, 2011. No one knows how to make this incredible little "starlite" material... Or at least, no *human* knows how to make this material. huehuehue...

< I have to get up tomorrow and walk around in 40 degree weather. Ugh, when will I get to walk around in short sleeves again.

\/ best food you've ever eaten?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 1/31/2016, 11:55 pm

^ cheese omlette <3

< mc servers are down :/

V what did you do for your summer break?
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/1/2016, 9:28 am

^ Absolutely nothing productive, as usual

< Just recently had a house full of 11 and Im finally alone. Freakin kids, man.

v Do you prefer being around family or friends? How about just being alone?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/1/2016, 10:40 am

^ I prefer being around friends. I'm not close with my family, but my friends are the best. I hate being alone, so I'd take family over alone any day, though.

< Another busy week. Yay! Rolling Eyes

V What's your biggest stress reliever on a hard day?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 2/2/2016, 5:11 pm

^ Whenever I'm stressed out, I think of my puppy, and all of the nice players on Oasis :)

< Yay, Groundhog Day!

V What is your favorite holiday?
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 2/3/2016, 9:31 pm

^ My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day because when it's over the chocolates go on sale and I can buy myself like 20 boxes without any guilt at all

< an eBay seller just sent me an empty envelope. How funny. Luckily what I bought was only $10. I'm very confused but I don't care much about losing $10, at least I didn't lose $100.

\/ Best time of the day to go outside?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/3/2016, 9:37 pm

^ Painfull though it might be to wake up early, sunrise, especially in the summer. The air is always crisp and fresh and theres a certain smugness that comes when nobody else is up and about.

< One Pokemon away from catching them all. ONE MORE. Ive been working at this for 10 YEARS NOW and dreamt about it for even longer.

v What is a life goal you think youre close to realising?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSubscriber 2/3/2016, 9:40 pm

^^In the morning just before it gets hot. Or in the evening before it freezes

^ I dont know, maybe getting into a good school..

< Well, i have seen a hacker on mineplex that was so confident in his abilities that he said he was a hacker and could never get banned. I and another person recorded him saying this and him hacking. I have a feeling someones getting banned...

V Weirdest encounter with a hacker?
SilentSubscriber
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/3/2016, 9:46 pm

^ I play playing Call of duty: world at war online and this guy was obviously hacking giving everyone on my team miniguns and ray guns while giving everyone on his team panzers on a no tank map, and changed the exp awards to 10 billion points per kill, i was only a level 37 at the time and instantly reached level 64 (max level) then prestiged and did another round with him and did it again and got level 64 prestige. Was kinda fun but now every time i play it all it is is now hackers giving themselves flying abilities and immortality along with giving themselves ray guns and immportal flame tanks....

< today was fun, got up at 10:30 am had to leave for a couple llamas nails and de-worming appointments. Still not home. Went from as far south as Sturgis  (Michigan) to as far north as Holland  (also Michigan) and had to do about 6 farms in between. According to the GPS and my phone, I should get home around 11:30 pm to midnight. Already had to drive 250 miles today and I got a lot more still just to get home.......

v if you could change one part about your childhood what would it be?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSubscriber 2/3/2016, 9:59 pm

^ Getting into video games at an earlier age.

< Here in my bed, i got this new book. It’s fun to read up here in my room. But you know what I like more than books? Nothing. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of this new book than my computer

V coolest thing you own?
SilentSubscriber
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/3/2016, 10:31 pm

( I had to answer this)

^ my Beretta Black Onyx "over-under" 12 gauge shotgun. It'sa $1200 gun i spent all my graduation money on cause my Remington 870 trap shotgun broke and I had the National trap shooting championship coming up and needed a new gun.

< now I wanna go shoot it again. That gun is my baby, my pride and joy, my life

v any sports you really wanna try?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/3/2016, 10:40 pm

^ FENCING, the sport of a gentleman

< I can just imagine it, me and my curly moustache, swinging that epe...

v What is the most gentlemanly quality you possess? If not gentlemanly, then lady like?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/3/2016, 10:57 pm

^ Well, I love doing nice things for people. Does that count?

< Met up with a guy from Craigslist today see his CD collection and see if I wanted to buy some. He's got one heck of a collection. lol. He said at one point in the 90s he had about 3k CDs (he was a DJ). I thought I had a crazy amount, and I have about 300. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around 3k.

V What's your biggest collection? Also, why do you collect those?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Halebane 2/4/2016, 12:17 pm

^ When I started reseahing recent pokemon developments in Accounting. 

< I have latenight Psycology to finish my work day.

V what's for lunch?
Halebane
Halebane
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSubscriber 2/4/2016, 7:01 pm

^ um, i had the poison to humanity aka my school lunch

< Well, i feel good. I was able to play Bob Marley's Three little Birds on piano to a (somewhat) good degree.

V What is your favorite movie?
 P.s my 88th post ( sadly I don't have a flux capacitor or a car) <- That inst my top fav but it is one of them

Last edited by SilentSubscriber on 2/4/2016, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 88mph)
SilentSubscriber
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 2/4/2016, 7:06 pm

^ My favorite movie is my life because I am the movie

< eBay seller sent me an empty envelope then when I asked they said to just open a return request. But now I'm wasting time over $10 and if I have to do more work like verify that the envelope was the same weight from when it was shipped to when it reached its destination I'm not even going to bother. Too much inconvenience for me if I have to do that much work and call the post office/talk to a postmaster over a $10 item. 

\/ Last food item you ate?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/4/2016, 7:09 pm

^ Shramp (shrimp)

< College stuff has shown me just how much of an almost adult I am. That and the fact that I turn 18 this month. Such responsibility.

v What is one of your greatest responsibilities? And yes, being Spiderman is an acceptable answer.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next