MarioLink1998 - Member App

2 posters

Go down

MarioLink1998 - Member App Empty MarioLink1998 - Member App

Post by MarioLink1998 12/13/2015, 10:17 pm

Minecraft username: MarioLink1998

Real name (recommended): Prefer not to state.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I have watched my brother play on this server.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: One day.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every weekend, holidays, etc.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): My cousin (tigercam9) and brother (Pigasus42) both play on this server, and I enjoy playing with them very much. My cousin does not live in the same part of the country, so I would like to have a server where I can at least spend some time with him.
EDIT: Forgot second part of this section. I can be trusted because I have earned trusted on many other large servers before (those servers long gone, unfortunately) and, to my knowledge, have gone years without receiving a single, justified ban.

Last edited by MarioLink1998 on 12/14/2015, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I done goofed.)

MarioLink1998
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

MarioLink1998 - Member App Empty Re: MarioLink1998 - Member App

Post by Aquatic 12/16/2015, 5:11 pm

MarioLink1998 - Member App Approv10
Aquatic
Aquatic
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down