2 posters

Go down

Super City Warp Application Empty Super City Warp Application

Post by Bubbles13919 9/14/2015, 8:03 pm

Minecraft username: Bubbles13919

Real name (recommended):

Proposed name of warp: /warp supercity

Location of warp (coordinates): X= -862 / Y= 63 / Z= -3249 Facing South

Why do you deserve a warp?: I think I deserve the warp for many reasons. My sister, XxEpicgirlzxX and I (she is the helper) has been working on my town called Super City for an amount of time. It took a lot of materials to make the buildings and different places there. It also took a lot of time to make the town. We will continue to improve, and add new buildings!

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: I think that the skeleton of the town is pretty developed. We built a lot of buildings and we may add a few more in the future. I think Super City is ready to be inhabited. The place is well-lit, so there will be a few mobs. There are paths and signs to tell you where to go. We also have a public farm, for all players to use even if they are guests. There is an animal pen with animals in it. There are several plots that are 15x15 (we will continue to add more!) and they will be for $50, maybe even lower! I recently built a shop where players can buy items. There are a few signs that we have to add, so players know where they are and where they are going, and we will add them soon!

Bubbles13919
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Super City Warp Application Empty Re: Super City Warp Application

Post by Revilo410 9/18/2015, 5:36 am

Really nice starting out town! You could probably improve the area where you warp to a tiny bit but other than that I like all the plots laid out, its well lit so yeah.. Very good!

APPROVED! Enjoy your warp! :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down