(Previously @smidgelettplays now is @smidgeee) I wanna be unbanned.

2 posters

Go down

(Previously @smidgelettplays now is @smidgeee) I wanna be unbanned. Empty (Previously @smidgelettplays now is @smidgeee) I wanna be unbanned.

Post by smidgelettplays 7/14/2015, 10:59 am

Hi. I wrote a ban appeal because I've been "Permanently Banned" because of a fight I got in with this girl and I think her username started with @booty**** and four numbers. Alright so her and I found this rainbow globe thing in the warp desert, and we single stacked up (we were gonna delete it afterwards.) all the way until we could jump to it. Then she didn't because she was unstacking her stack of cobble. So ok... I asked her to unstack mine and she got all mad at me. Then the conversational fight led to one another being slaves. Like girl I built ur house and all I ask you to do is delete a cobblestone stack of blocks. BRUH! Ok and after that "slave" ordeal, she tried to make me feel bad for her and all by saying her grandfather was an actual slave. That might actually be true! But SHES not! And I am MAAAAADDD at this point... Then, the next time I log into Oasis, boom. banned for a week. Alright thats fine with me, whatever. Next week, I try to go on, BOOM. NO APARENT REASON! I got banned forever. PERMANENTLY. what on gods green earth did I do? I mean really do you hate me that much? I just wanna play on your server again...
-smidgeee[:x]Crying or Very sad
smidgelettplays
smidgelettplays
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

(Previously @smidgelettplays now is @smidgeee) I wanna be unbanned. Empty Re: (Previously @smidgelettplays now is @smidgeee) I wanna be unbanned.

Post by OsgaTharp 7/14/2015, 11:58 am

You need to follow this format to appeal a ban.

Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down