Go down

Jacob0926's Vet app Empty Jacob0926's Vet app

Post by Jacob0926 6/29/2015, 8:02 pm

Minecraft username:Jacob0926

Real name (recommended): Jacob

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: for about a year and a half

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: until it ends

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes I have

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Fithboy and Oasismaximus

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: so I can build more things for people and I would be able to tpa anyone that needed a tpa  and I would be able to help more people because I woud have tpa.
ill try to get along with the community better and get to know more people and try to make Oasis a better server and ill try to meet more people.
I set apart from the other people because I like helping people and I want to help people constantly also I want to be nice to people all the time.
Jacob0926
Jacob0926
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Jacob0926's Vet app Empty Re: Jacob0926's Vet app

Post by ThunderHorse 6/29/2015, 8:27 pm

Ok where to start here

First off this app is far to short and lacking Effort and time put into the app. Just wanting tpa is not a valid reason for why you should become a veteran. Most approved veteran apps are well written with paragraphs with good valid reasons. You need a lot more info and actual valid reasons. If you want some general ideas look at some of the other veteran apps just don't copy them.

your actual join date was january of this month. Time as a guest does not count toward veteran or jrmod applications. You have only been here officially for 6 months not a year and a half which is within the minimum time but i would wait another month or two. The longer you have been playing on the server the better your chances. 

Theres more to being a veteran then just having /tpa and /tpahere. Veterans are long time players who are well known and a great member of the community. Veterans are not taxis, tpa is a luxury perk not a perk just to tp people all the time. 

I would wait another month or two and also re-write your app with a lot more detail then re-apply

Otherwise 
Jacob0926's Vet app Image20

Last edited by ThunderHorse on 6/30/2015, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a part)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 6/29/2015, 10:42 pm

Make it longer and tell us why you deserve it otherwise.

Vouch

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 6/30/2015, 9:35 am

As the others have said, your reasons for deserving Veteran aren't very convincing. Type a good paragraph about why you deserve Veteran and why you stand out amongst the hundreds of trusted players, and you'll have my complete vouch and support.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum