Ability to spawn heads; for JrMods

3 posters

Go down

Ability to spawn heads; for JrMods Empty Ability to spawn heads; for JrMods

Post by Magik_Flamingo 6/29/2015, 5:32 pm

Recently I have seen no Mods+ on.  There have only been one or two Jr Mods on at once.  I have been needing a few heads and so has one of my friends and it would be nice to have Jr Mods get the ability to spawn heads.  If so when there are no Mods+ on, the Jr Mods(if any are on.) could sell the heads.  If there is a certain reason why they can't feel free to explain, but if there isn't I don't see why they don't have the ability. 
Thanks for reading,
Crazy <3
Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Ability to spawn heads; for JrMods Empty Your explaination:

Post by Agwyn 6/29/2015, 6:05 pm

They USED to have that ability but, it was removed due to the fact that Jr.Mods have important things to do like watch over the playerbase, inforce rules and learn all the commands. Of course it is our duty to help the playerbase, the problem became that people were spamming the chat, demanding that we give them [User's] heads, when the head being asked for was not cleared by the user.

Ex: I ask for Mad's head, but I don't actually have his permission.

A LOT of that started happening, thus drama happened and that is why certain rules are in place for head spawning:

1) Permission from the user being spawned, in person. Mods+ need to see confirmation because its the polite thing to do and keeps away the drama.
2) The fee. It kind of makes them a little more valuable to the person asking them to be spawned in, instead of being asked for all 'because I want it'.

Why you see less of us is due to it being summer - I work 40+ hours a week now, so do most of the Mods+. Have some patience please!

Another reason: the plugin that lets us give you heads, causes a lot of invo spam when we do other things in game for us staff, its not something we want to inflict on the poor Jr.Mints as well as have them getting used to being staff.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Ability to spawn heads; for JrMods Empty Re: Ability to spawn heads; for JrMods

Post by Paxination 6/29/2015, 6:24 pm

Basically Agwyn nailed it. But the biggest one i want to point out is that jrmods have so many commands to learn. Its a big overtaking to learn all those commands and learn how to be staff. Its just a lot to take in.

I've been semi on the past couple days, I know mads been on every day this past weekend. And i've seen several mods on all weekend. Pretty good chance its just bad timing.

Have you tried /mail'ing one?
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Magik_Flamingo 6/29/2015, 7:16 pm

Okay, I'm sorry I wasn't aware.
I haven't tried mailing one and it does make sense that they do have to work and can't be on 24/7.
Thank you for responding and clearing this up for me.

Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 6/29/2015, 9:04 pm

Just going to lock this now that its been answered and replied to by OP (Orginial Poster in case people didn't know). Not to worry we're all a little busy but, good things are ALWAYS worth the wait! Smile
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down