Break in at Legoville villager farm

3 posters

Go down

Break in at Legoville villager farm Empty Break in at Legoville villager farm

Post by jandavey 6/21/2015, 11:52 am

Unfortunately, the fences and CLEARLY MARKED signs were not enough to keep people out. People jumped in, walked around, even took a crop or two. And then they chose to hit the iron golems but when told not to, claim it's a "mistake" sigh. They hit the iron golem three times. I don't have screenshots of that, but I was pretty sure I saw them hit it 3 times. Also, when they tried to get out the little underground level they broke several glass blocks and wood slabs and I have screenshots of them in the breaking stage of said blocks. I told them COUNTLESS amounts of times it is fenced for a reason and stay out. They told me "well I don't know you so..." but I am pretty sure Legohog9 and I were the ones to build that. I have a screenshot of telling him that, and he still broke in the villager farm and told me "look I'm in the villager farm". Really? Sort of irritated me but well, I didn't become hostile. Though here is every screenshot I took. This was a giant team of more than one person but I don't have a complete list of who did it. [EDIT] CREEPER BOMB CO OWNS THE TOWN, I ADDED HIM TO THE LOCKETTE SIGN AND PLEASE DO NOT BAN HIM. (had to use caps to get this part noticed) Also I made a mistake at the time this was posted, thought he didn't co-own it

Break in at Legoville villager farm 2015-015

Break in at Legoville villager farm 2015-016

Break in at Legoville villager farm 2015-017

Break in at Legoville villager farm 2015-018

Break in at Legoville villager farm 2015-019

Break in at Legoville villager farm 2015-021
EDIT EDIT EDIT
DONT BAN CREEPERBOMB157 HE CO-OWNS THE TOWN 

Note to Lego if you see this:
I had to raise the fences because they just kept jumping! I used spawned fences but no other blocks were spawned in. They obviously wouldn't stop if I told them to, in public chat or in PM! even Kitty___ told them they needed to stay out. You can lower the fences if you like but I put a bunch of new notices to prevent this.

Last edited by jandavey on 6/21/2015, 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add that creeper bomb co-owned it)

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Break in at Legoville villager farm Empty Re: Break in at Legoville villager farm

Post by jandavey 6/21/2015, 11:55 am

EDIT EDIT EDIT! creeperbomb is part owner of the town apparently, do not ban him

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Break in at Legoville villager farm Empty Re: Break in at Legoville villager farm

Post by ThunderHorse 6/21/2015, 11:58 am

I was watching chat the entire time and jand was indeed twlling them to stop for a good 10 minutes and they were all getting hostile. I wasn't there to witness this but i could tell based on the way they were talking in chat and how jand was telling them to stop but they continued
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 6/21/2015, 12:23 pm

Dealt with, thanks for reporting!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down