Introduction of me as a new player -C0lonel_Wo1f

2 posters

Go down

Introduction of me as a new player -C0lonel_Wo1f Empty Introduction of me as a new player -C0lonel_Wo1f

Post by C0lonel_Wo1f 6/13/2015, 1:48 am

Hai Oasis SMP, this is C0lonel_Wo1f and I am a new player on this server...
Recently, I have taken the liberty to start playing on this server and I have enjoyed every minute of it... So, a little bit about myself. I have been playing Mincraft for over a year now, I have never griefed and never will. I actually have been a part of another small tight knit community before we all moved over to a bigger community. People in that community has viewed me as trustworthy, friendly, and kind... I've always been more of a Skyblock guy, but I've never found the incentive to do SMP, until now. What inspired me to do so is the builds I have seen people do in other SMP servers and I want to be able to do the same, if not better...  So yeah, this pretty sums me up.

C0lonel_Wo1f
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Introduction of me as a new player -C0lonel_Wo1f Empty Re: Introduction of me as a new player -C0lonel_Wo1f

Post by Revilo410 6/13/2015, 3:38 am

Well all I can say is welcome and we are working on getting a skyblock plugin set up again at some point hopefully soon as an extra! So best of both worlds for you! :D
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction of me as a new player -C0lonel_Wo1f Empty Re: Introduction of me as a new player -C0lonel_Wo1f

Post by C0lonel_Wo1f 6/14/2015, 1:38 pm

Thanks =D

C0lonel_Wo1f
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down