< XoxoAubrey > - Member App

2 posters

Go down

< XoxoAubrey > - Member App Empty < XoxoAubrey > - Member App

Post by XoxoAubrey 6/2/2015, 4:26 pm

Topic Title: < XoxoAubrey > - Member App

Minecraft username: XoxoAubrey

Real name (recommended): Aubrey

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I googled Minecraft SMP into google and this website popped up.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: According to my in game stats- 9.10 hours in two days.. / & When I get into summer vacation I will play ALOT more.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: A long time

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: No, but i will right after this  Smile

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): HealthMagazine (Maybe), Mity. (Again, been on the server for a few days, not really met alot of people yet.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I could be trusted because I help people out, am nice, helpful, and in my past, i've been griefed on many occasions and i know how it feels to have many days, weeks, or months work go down the drain. So those experiences taught me to never grief anyones builds. (sorry for putting something about griefing even though you said not too, thought that was important though.) On the server ill help people out with building, finding something, getting supplies, & etc.

-Thank you! I love you

XoxoAubrey
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

< XoxoAubrey > - Member App Empty Welcome to the Family!

Post by Agwyn 6/6/2015, 7:28 pm

Please welcome our newest member to the Oasis Family!

Hope you have a fantastic time here on Oasis!
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down