JibblyJeb's Application!!!

2 posters

Go down

JibblyJeb's Application!!! Empty JibblyJeb's Application!!!

Post by JibblyJeb 4/10/2015, 5:14 pm

Minecraft username: JibblyJeb

Real name (recommended):Gabriel

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 5 months or so

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: about 3-4 times a week for a long time.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes I have voted a numerous of times

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Nobody has vouched for me, but they said they would if I had been on for a bit longer.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Becuase I want to be able to help all of my friends, and others, with their builds, problems they might have, and issues with greif and theft protection. I don't want to be asking admins and other vets for a TP to someone all of the time, just to make it a little more easier for them. :)

THANK YOU!!
JibblyJeb's Application!!! Thumbs_up_waynes_world
JibblyJeb
JibblyJeb
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

JibblyJeb's Application!!! Empty Re: JibblyJeb's Application!!!

Post by flomzilla 4/10/2015, 5:20 pm

Okay, so no offense or anything but this is way too soon. To even apply for veteran your forum join date is supposed to be more than 4 months ago, according to yours you've only been here about a month. Also, your application is very short. You should read some other applications to get a better feel for what's expected out of these. Veteran is a prestigious rank on this server and to get it you have to be a very prominent member in the community. I don't think you're ready for this (others would probably agree) and you don't meet the playtime requirement. IMHO you should wait a while and try reapplying in at least a few months.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/10/2015, 5:22 pm

Ariley92 wrote:Please remember, you must have been registered on the forums for 4 months before you will be considered for Veteran candidate.
I would suggest waiting a bit but yeah

Other then that, app could be worked into a bit more. Look around at some of the apps from those who got accepted for an idea of what we look for, just don't copy from them.

Flom also gave some good advice^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down