Bain's Intro

2 posters

Go down

Bain's Intro Empty Bain's Intro

Post by Bain 3/29/2015, 8:44 pm

Hey everyone, I just happened to realize that I never posted an introduction for myself, so here it is.
I've been playing oasis for about five months, but I've only played as a member for around three. Ever since I found out about the server, it's been my favorite, and its always going to be at the top of my server list.
Now for some stuff about me. To start off, I'm really into gaming and sports, and those two things take up most of my free time. As far as gaming goes, my favorite games are black ops 2, battlefield 4, far cry 4, Minecraft, and terraria. I really want to build my own gaming pc in the future, but as of now I don't have that type of money. The sports I play are baseball, tennis, and basketball. I've played on my league's all star team for baseball twice, and I play competitive tennis tournaments. I mainly play basketball for conditioning. My personality is mostly relaxed, and rather quiet. I'm also extremely afraid of heights, and pop ups, which is why I force myself to play FNAF. I'm also somewhat afraid of clowns :/. I'm a pretty pig Naionals fan too. I've gotten season tickets for three straight years, and I really just enjoy seeing the team get better and better every year. Last thing, I'm always willing to help anyone on the server with anything, whether it's building, clearing space, money loans, or material loans. That's pretty much all about me, so I'll see you guys on the server!
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Bain's Intro Empty Re: Bain's Intro

Post by Halenio 3/29/2015, 10:17 pm

Good to get to know ya. I'm always a fan of those baseball things too.

Halenio
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down