boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs

3 posters

Go down

boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs Empty boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs

Post by jandavey 2/6/2015, 3:34 am

I had the greatest idea ever. I shall dress up in a oversized cabbage leaf blok outfit holding a sign reading "murderer" and stand outside the vegan grocery stores. The source of inspiration is in this photo below:
boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs 2015-012
I should protest vegan grocery stores for inleafumane treatment of leafs. Because I believe that leafs are being farmed and murdered every day. They are sent to grocery stores without a second thought. People eat them not knowing they were once intelligent beings that spoke at tones inaudible to humans and human's devices. Alexander Grahamoop Bell listened to the sound of wheat growing. He is one of the enlightened human beings. There is a teacher at a local human high school that talks to leafs. She too, is enlightened. By standing up for these leafs, you are standing up for the future. Eat dumber crops like corn and tomooptoes.

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs Empty Sounds like someones stirring up a fuss..

Post by John_Crichton 2/6/2015, 3:39 am

boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs Dont_s10
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs Empty Re: boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs

Post by Bain 2/7/2015, 3:47 pm

The leaf revolution is starting! Join the leaf army today at the nearest recruiting station.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs Empty Re: boycottvegangrocerystore2k15 - for inleafumane treatment of leafs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum