2 posters

Go down

Revilo Academy - Warp Application Empty Revilo Academy - Warp Application

Post by Revilo410 1/8/2015, 4:57 pm

Minecraft username: revilo410

Real name (recommended): Oliver Martin

Proposed name of warp: /Warp ReviloAcademy

Location of warp (coordinates): 3655 72 -2680

Why do you deserve a warp?: This is a project I have been working on since the start of 1.8 and its definitely starting to take shape, I would really like to have a warp as I have had a few people ask to see it and more who are still waiting so this would mean they could get there without the aid of tp if I am not online. Also I think that it is a nice area to walk around and I would like more feedback on my work so far and a warp there can only help with that.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Not a town but 90% of building is done, just a couple of smallish buildings and some walkway tweaks left.

If I am able to get a warp I would be very grateful if I could also have the area protected so that I can ensure the security of item frames and armor stands as I had to remove all armor from them to prevent any griefing. If this is not possible then Ill find another way but I would really like it to have it if the staff member setting the warp has time and doesn't mind :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Revilo Academy - Warp Application Empty Re: Revilo Academy - Warp Application

Post by OsgaTharp 1/8/2015, 5:30 pm

Approved, looks good.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran